Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about other 1811s that are in this process. What agencies are you guys leaving?

Comment

• Originally posted by ClassicRabbit View Post
      The next application period is supposed to open on April 6th. If you don't have your resume already submitted to HQ though you likely missed this particular boat...

But they are indeed looking for good people still - 5 classes of 48 are slotted for this year and next. So if you want to then get in while the gettin's good!

Also just note, the deadline of submitting resumes and having a pre-screen was March 23rd for the April 6th one.

Comment

• I'm not ashamed to admit I made it through the whole process when there was an opening back in '07. I've been in ATF's hiring process for at least some part of every year since '07 in fact. If hiring were solely up to the amount of effort you put in, then I might be embarrassed about it. But getting a FLEO gig is at least 60 percent right place, right time/luck. Obviously I haven't had much to this point. But I'll keep at it.

Comment

• e-QIP submitted, drug test complete, and physical down. Let's hope this process keeps moving along! I guess poly is next. Anyone know how long after submitting e-QIP, you'll get called for a polygraph?

Comment

• Originally posted by Narc289 View Post
            e-QIP submitted, drug test complete, and physical down. Let's hope this process keeps moving along! I guess poly is next. Anyone know how long after submitting e-QIP, you'll get called for a polygraph?
            Hey I've got a buddy at FLETC I need you to say Hi to for me when you're in CITP next week...

Comment

e-QIP submitted, drug test complete, and physical down. Let's hope this process keeps moving along! I guess poly is next. Anyone know how long after submitting e-QIP, you'll get called for a polygraph?
              I submitted my e-QIP one morning and the polygrapher called me in the afternoon of the same day. But the actual availability was a month later.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureAgent001 View Post
                I submitted my e-QIP one morning and the polygrapher called me in the afternoon of the same day. But the actual availability was a month later.
                Sounds good. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                  Hey I've got a buddy at FLETC I need you to say Hi to for me when you're in CITP next week...
                  If only I were so lucky.... I hope the medical clearance comes as quick as everything else (wishful thinking). My packet must have landed in the right spot when it got to HQ.

Comment

• July applicants who are up for checking-in, what's left?

...Field portion of BI and medical clearance letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1811_2015 View Post
                      July applicants who are up for checking-in, what's left?

Just medical clearance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still waiting in poly, med letter and background.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Completed my E-QIP in January but still waiting on call to schedule the poly.

Comment

Poly, BI, and medical clearance.

Comment

Need to be scheduled for poly and background (I assume)

Comment

Just med clearance...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9324 users online. 523 members and 8801 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X