Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No FedEx emails today, huh, October folks? Firefox is representing solo.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
      No FedEx emails today, huh, October folks? Firefox is representing solo.
      A few of us October folks got FedEx packages, bayranger. I know that trk3263 and I got our packages last week. I have already returned the required forms and scheduled my physical for this week.
      Last edited by Narc289; 03-23-2015, 09:17 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Narc289 View Post
        A few of us October folks got FedEx packages, bayranger. I know that trk3262 and I got our packages last week. I have already returned the required forms and scheduled my physical for this week.
        Excellent. Things are moving along and that's good. Thanks, Narc. And congrats!

Comment

• First part of my medical today and sent the required paperwork back.

Side note don't forget about the lung volume test. I was a little worried about it because I have been fighting a chest cold for a couple weeks but I blew it away without issues. No pun intended. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• That damn lung test blows....no pun intended, as well....
            "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
            German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• So I sent my packet overnight usps but the tracking is saying it is available for pickup at the DC post office. I tried calling but it is to late on the east coast.
              Has anyone else had their package tracking give this information?

Comment

• ATF picks up their mail. You're good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                  ATF picks up their mail. You're good.
                  Thank you had me concerned was going to get on the phone first thing tomorrow but I will give them til noon now.

Comment

• Things are moving! Received e-QIP email today, and scheduled drug test this week (October applicant)

Comment

Things are moving! Received e-QIP email today, and scheduled drug test this week (October applicant)
                      You've had a busy two weeks! That's great to see it moving along so quick like that - very encouraging for the rest of us.

I'm just praying I get that FedEx!!

Comment

• I wonder what is folks average timline from the interview to the fedex/medical?? 2 to 4 weeks??

Comment

Things are moving! Received e-QIP email today, and scheduled drug test this week (October applicant)
                          Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                            I wonder what is folks average timline from the interview to the fedex/medical?? 2 to 4 weeks??
                            Mine took 23 days from interview until the FedEx was in my hands, medical was 4 days after that. Hope that helps.
                            Last edited by Firefox; 03-25-2015, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• I read through the last few pages, looks like movement is going on for a bunch of you, so congrats.

Does anyone know if there is another open period approaching for Schedule B with ATF? After even more jerking around by HSI, I am thinking about throwing my hat in for ATF if they are still looking for people...

Comment

• Originally posted by copperstate View Post
                                I read through the last few pages, looks like movement is going on for a bunch of you, so congrats.

Does anyone know if there is another open period approaching for Schedule B with ATF? After even more jerking around by HSI, I am thinking about throwing my hat in for ATF if they are still looking for people...
                                The next application period is supposed to open on April 6th. If you don't have your resume already submitted to HQ though you likely missed this particular boat...

But they are indeed looking for good people still - 5 classes of 48 are slotted for this year and next. So if you want to then get in while the gettin's good!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4930 users online. 316 members and 4614 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X