Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has any of the July applicants finished everything and are waiting on the call?

Comment

• Originally posted by LIV2014 View Post
      Do you know if this is something they're doing at all field offices?
      I imagine that is all field offices.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1811_2015
        If I had to guess, the majority of July applicants have one or two of the last steps to complete, with most, if not all, awaiting to obtain medical clearance. If the next class isn't until May (excluding the March class), it may very well be crickets for July applicants for the next 4 to 6 weeks while those last one or two steps are completed, including medical clearance, and for just the time to get closer to the next class start date. It's been mentioned the call could come two weeks to two months before your scheduled class. By the way, was it more or less verified that the next class was indeed in May?

Thanks
        Well, I am in no rush. This would be an absolute dream come true for me and I would wait another year if it meant me getting the job. But yes, the next class is definitely May (or so I am told). Just staying patient for the time being. By the way, I appreciate you all with your updates as it is comforting to see progress at this stage in the game. Just remain positive and keep the faith!

Comment

• I have definitely been told May & July as confirmed classes from multiple SAs. I think it's legit and certain as it can be. I'm hoping the surviving October applicants can get a shot at September Academy or whatever is after July.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1811_2015
            If I had to guess, the majority of July applicants have one or two of the last steps to complete, with most, if not all, awaiting to obtain medical clearance. If the next class isn't until May (excluding the March class), it may very well be crickets for July applicants for the next 4 to 6 weeks while those last one or two steps are completed, including medical clearance, and for just the time to get closer to the next class start date. It's been mentioned the call could come two weeks to two months before your scheduled class. By the way, was it more or less verified that the next class was indeed in May?

Thanks
            I believe there are still a number of Feb applicants out there as well.

Comment

• Regarding the FedEx package post-interview... Does an email come prior (i.e. Shipping notification and/or tracking #)? Or does it just show up on your doorstep one day out of the blue?
              You know... Not that I'm anxious or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                Regarding the FedEx package post-interview... Does an email come prior (i.e. Shipping notification and/or tracking #)? Or does it just show up on your doorstep one day out of the blue?
                I hope that is just shows up like a surprise because if not I will be checking it's status every few minutes while staring out at my front yard waiting for it to arrive.

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                  I hope that is just shows up like a surprise because if not I will be checking it's status every few minutes while staring out at my front yard waiting for it to arrive.

TDF
                  I took indefinite annual leave from work and I'm sitting in a lawn chair in my driveway until it comes. My neighbors drive by and toss food at me once a day just to sustain me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                    Regarding the FedEx package post-interview... Does an email come prior (i.e. Shipping notification and/or tracking #)? Or does it just show up on your doorstep one day out of the blue?
                    You'll receive an email giving you the heads up. Package should arrive the day after you get the email. Everything leading up to the interview tended to come in roughly one month intervals. Everything after the receiving the fedex package, as I've said before, is a complete guessing game as to when you forward with those steps. I'm basing that on my experience and what others have posted on here.

I've heard May and July classes for '15, and a September class to round out the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPQR 2613 View Post
                      You'll receive an email giving you the heads up. Package should arrive the day after you get the email. Everything leading up to the interview tended to come in roughly one month intervals. Everything after the receiving the fedex package, as I've said before, is a complete guessing game as to when you forward with those steps. I'm basing that on my experience and what others have posted on here.

I've heard May and July classes for '15, and a September class to round out the year.
                      Thanks for reply. Good to know. Luckily, I'm adept at checking my spam Gmail folder on a regular basis.
                      Clear on no clear timeline post-FedEx package. I've seen all kinds of times in all kinds of order on here.

Comment

• Does anyone know if you are called for the ID check, does that mean you cleared everything (including medical)? I just completed poly a few days ago and got called for the ID check today. The background investigator said they transferred my clearance and need to check my ID to finalize. He said it was the last step in the process. I had my med exam in Nov but haven't received any med clearance letter. Everything else is done. July applicant.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureAgent001 View Post
                          Does anyone know if you are called for the ID check, does that mean you cleared everything (including medical)? I just completed poly a few days ago and got called for the ID check today. The background investigator said they transferred my clearance and need to check my ID to finalize. He said it was the last step in the process. I had my med exam in Nov but haven't received any med clearance letter. Everything else is done. July applicant.
                          Only thing you need is medical clearance letter and that should be it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SPQR 2613 View Post

Does it show the weight of the package by any chance?? [emoji12]

Comment

• Originally posted by Que11 View Post
                              I believe there are still a number of Feb applicants out there as well.
                              Indeed. Finished with everything.

Comment

• Have any July applicants actually received a medical clearance letter? I know a few people have gotten follow ups but haven't talked to anyone who has actually received the clearance letter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12864 users online. 393 members and 12471 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X