Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning to all. I'm been checking my email awaiting for the ptt email. I will wait till Friday till I reach out to my recruiter. Has anyone else not gotten the ptt email?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beans-Bullets-Bandaids View Post
      Good morning to all. I'm been checking my email awaiting for the ptt email. I will wait till Friday till I reach out to my recruiter. Has anyone else not gotten the ptt email?
      I am still waiting for an email. I was going to reach out at the beginning of next week if I hadn't heard anything before then.

Comment

• Originally posted by INcop312 View Post
        I am still waiting for an email. I was going to reach out at the beginning of next week if I hadn't heard anything before then.

Comment

• What office are you processing out of? I'm from the tampa/Miami.

Comment

Good morning to all. I'm been checking my email awaiting for the ptt email. I will wait till Friday till I reach out to my recruiter. Has anyone else not gotten the ptt email?
            Hey guys, every division is processing at their own pace. If you passed the test, you'll get a call for the next step. Some guys are getting an email because perhaps the agents involved in setting up the PTT are ready. Other divisions, the agents may have something else taking priority BUT they will get to the PTT when they're ready to do it non-half a s s .

Let's all just take a breath........hold it.................and now exhale

Comment

• Quick questing about the payscale. I know it has been stated that if you were a GS9/7 they would bring you in on that or if you were a GS 12/7 they would bring you in at a GS9/10 until you got back to your original. I am in a 6c covered federal position (Courts payscale and current CL 28/11) but not on the GS payscale. Would they convert my current pay step (base pay) to the GS payscale or just start at GS9/1? It really won't matter because with LEAP, I would be making about the same (9/1) because my current agency does not pay LEAP or overtime. Medical is done and drug test done this week. Hoping the equip and poly get scheduled soon. Good luck to those getting ready for the PTT.

Comment

What office are you processing out of? I'm from the tampa/Miami.
                Detroit

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                  Tis' true; we were asked today if we would be able to help with a bunch of PT tests coming soon. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY!
                  Hope you guys are running outside in cold to prep...landed at BWI last night and it was freezing!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                    Quick questing about the payscale. I know it has been stated that if you were a GS9/7 they would bring you in on that or if you were a GS 12/7 they would bring you in at a GS9/10 until you got back to your original. I am in a 6c covered federal position (Courts payscale and current CL 28/11) but not on the GS payscale. Would they convert my current pay step (base pay) to the GS payscale or just start at GS9/1? It really won't matter because with LEAP, I would be making about the same (9/1) because my current agency does not pay LEAP or overtime. Medical is done and drug test done this week. Hoping the equip and poly get scheduled soon. Good luck to those getting ready for the PTT.
                    I'm on the same pay scale as you. When talking with the ASAC during my meet and greet we spent a good amount of time talking about this. He stated They'd match my base at a 9 step whatever. As we looked at the GS scale we realized There wasn't a close match because I'm a 28/25. He said I'd have to take a base salary cut and come in at a 9/10. As you've said leap helps, it'll be a nice increase the first year.

Also, I know this has been said before, but ATF is one of the few who give you leap from day one! That being said, working late into the evening or on Saturdays while at Fletc isn't out of the ordinary...
                    Last edited by PSOSAC; 01-08-2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Anyone submit their eQip and haven't heard back to certify and release yet? I'm still waiting...submitted mine Dec. 10....didn't think there was much in my background ( I called a week later to verify if they received it and they said yes, that someone would get to it later that week), I emailed them last week and I didn't receive a response which I guess makes me a little nervous, just because some guys have submitted there's and heard back that same day to go ahead and certify/release......Is this normal? It's been just about a month....I've received a same day response with every other inquiry I've e-mailed them.....any advise is appreciated, thanks!
                      Last edited by dreamerk; 01-08-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• I assume if you come in at a mid grade 9... Say 9/5, that when you go to an 11 it'll be at a step 1. So if you're at a 9/10 then go to an 11, you'd have to be at a higher step in the 11 scale bc otherwise you'd take a pay cut by getting promoted to your 11! Seems like (without looking it up) an 11/1 is about equivalent to a 9/6 or 9/7. So anything below those would probably land at an 11/1. Not much difference your first 2 years until you get into a 12 really.
                        Someone correct me if I'm off on my assumption (bc it is an assumption).

Comment

• Originally posted by dreamerk View Post
                          Anyone submit their eQip and haven't heard back to certify and release yet? I'm still waiting...submitted mine Dec. 10....didn't think there was much in my background ( I called a week later to verify if they received it and they said yes, that someone would get to it later that week), I emailed them last week and I didn't receive a response which I guess makes me a little nervous, just because some guys have submitted there's and heard back that same day to go ahead and certify/release......Is this normal? It's been just about a month....I've received a same day response with every other inquiry I've e-mailed them.....any advise is appreciated, thanks!
                          Hi.. same situation here.. but i submitted for review jan 02.. but i have not received anything back yet.

Comment

• I have heard they usually had a limited amount of time to get back to you on it because you lose access to e-Qip, and they would have to request for you to get access again.....Most people that I've spoken to hear back within a week or two so I wouldn't worry if I was you....I guess I'm just afraid my file got accidentally pushed to the side or something lol, I am a current fed leo and had just updated my e-Qip back in July...

Originally posted by mikestalone View Post
                            Hi.. same situation here.. but i submitted for review jan 02.. but i have not received anything back yet.

Comment

• As far as running goes for the PTT as long as you are used to the suck, running outside will be fine assuming you are in shape. What I typically see is people not in good shape running inside and not being acclimated to the suck which results in abstract failure in military PT tests.

TDF

Comment

• PSOSAC, thanks for the info. I was prepared to take a cut for this job if I'm lucky enough. Wife will be pleased that the finances won't be worse than now when she goes back to pharm school.
                                Last edited by dsb05c; 01-08-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7432 users online. 289 members and 7143 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X