Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All depends on experience and education. You can start at gs-7 or gs-9

Comment

• You might start with gs7 or gs9. All depends on your experience and education.

Originally posted by INcop312 View Post
      Yes that is the base starting salary assuming you qualify for and were given an offer as a 9 you would start at step 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by SterlingArcher View Post
        Pleasantly surprised to receive a call from my background investigator today. I honestly did not think they would start these until after the New Year. Hopefully the good news will continue into 2015!
        When did you submit your signed release forms for eqip?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beans-Bullets-Bandaids View Post
          I got A call yesterday in reference to the ptt but haven't gotten an email yet
          Did they actually schedule you or tell you dates available?

Comment

• Originally posted by alwaysready2000 View Post
            *starts to spam refresh button on email*

ar2k
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
              Received an email from WFO stating I am moving on in the process for the PTT. After 06JAN15, they will provide the time and place of the PTT (I have been told the location will be centreville high school). They ended the email with the standard be in good shape and know the standard.

I am an October applicant and tested the first week of December.

TDF
              Originally posted by justwantachance View Post
              I got the same email as well.
              Junk just got real in here... Let's do this, fellas (and/or ladies).

Comment

• Seriously guys get ready for this PTT. If you are not preparing daily at this point you are wrong!

Are you not running outside? Wrong.

Are you not using a 4 inch yoga brick to simulate push ups? Wrong (debatable)

Are you not having one of your ***hole friends tell you why your working out that one didnt count due to poor form? Wrong (funny)

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                  Seriously guys get ready for this PTT. If you are not preparing daily at this point you are wrong!

Are you not running outside? Wrong.

Are you not using a 4 inch yoga brick to simulate push ups? Wrong (debatable)

Are you not having one of your ***hole friends tell you why your working out that one didnt count due to poor form? Wrong (funny)

TDF
                  Preach it to them!!! LOL

While the 4 inch block is cool, personally, I think you are better off just doing chest to floor. That way you are prepared for anything and you can bust out more. So when you get to the PTT just going down to the 4 inch block will be a breeze.

Comment

• To anyone that's recently gone through Schedule B hiring, how long did you wait for the poly after submitting e-QIP?

Comment

• It varies, i did my poly before e-QIP

Comment

• is anyone processing out of the dallas office?

Comment

• Happy New Years to all.

Comment

• Happy New Year!!!!

Hey, guys, just curious about the timeline for the Jan 14 applicants. I was one, but got sent out of the country for a while due to my job. ATF placed me in a hold status, got back recently and I am on my medical and background portion of the process. What was a rough timeline from that to a possible offer. I'm currently an 1811. Thanks for the help.
                            "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                            German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• Originally posted by FormerUSAF View Post
                              Happy New Year!!!!

Hey, guys, just curious about the timeline for the Jan 14 applicants. I was one, but got sent out of the country for a while due to my job. ATF placed me in a hold status, got back recently and I am on my medical and background portion of the process. What was a rough timeline from that to a possible offer. I'm currently an 1811. Thanks for the help.

Welcome back. Tough question since you are a current 1811. If you are on your medical and background now, you are probably now grouped in with the July applicants. I have been told that July applicants have a chance for a Mar/Apr CITP class. Which would put you in the Jul/Aug time-frame.

However, if you are finished with the process, and they have an open spot after CITP graduates, they could try to call you and stick you in with an earlier class. I know there is a Jan CITP, which could put you in the Apr/May time-frame (if there are spots). Not sure if there is a class running right now, but if there is, it could potentially be even earlier.

Best of luck.
                              Last edited by SterlingArcher; 01-02-2015, 10:16 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

• Originally posted by SterlingArcher View Post
                                Welcome back. Tough question since you are a current 1811. If you are on your medical and background now, you are probably now grouped in with the July applicants. I have been told that July applicants have a chance for a Mar/Apr CITP class. Which would put you in the Jul/Aug time-frame.

However, if you are finished with the process, and they have an open spot after CITP graduates, they could try to call you and stick you in with an earlier class. I know there is a Jan CITP, which could put you in the Apr/May time-frame (if there are spots). Not sure if there is a class running right now, but if there is, it could potentially be even earlier.

Best of luck.
                                Has anybody heard class dates for FY2015? I know January CITP is starting up here shortly, but has anybody heard a month for the additional 4 classes? Someone posted earlier that there was a likelihood of both March and April classes. Anybody heard anything?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12638 users online. 475 members and 12163 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X