Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleasantly surprised to receive a call from my background investigator today. I honestly did not think they would start these until after the New Year. Hopefully the good news will continue into 2015!

Comment

• You are a July applicant, correct?

Originally posted by SterlingArcher View Post
      Pleasantly surprised to receive a call from my background investigator today. I honestly did not think they would start these until after the New Year. Hopefully the good news will continue into 2015!

Comment

• Originally posted by Data44 View Post
        You are a July applicant, correct?
        Correct.

Comment

• Received an email from WFO stating I am moving on in the process for the PTT. After 06JAN15, they will provide the time and place of the PTT (I have been told the location will be centreville high school). They ended the email with the standard be in good shape and know the standard.

I am an October applicant and tested the first week of December.

TDF

Comment

• I got the same email as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
              Received an email from WFO stating I am moving on in the process for the PTT. After 06JAN15, they will provide the time and place of the PTT (I have been told the location will be centreville high school). They ended the email with the standard be in good shape and know the standard.

TDF
              *starts to spam refresh button on email*

AR2K

Comment

• Originally posted by SterlingArcher View Post
                Pleasantly surprised to receive a call from my background investigator today. I honestly did not think they would start these until after the New Year. Hopefully the good news will continue into 2015!
                The ATF starts your background before the polygraph?

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                  The ATF starts your background before the polygraph?
                  Not sure if they do it this way every single time, or if it varies by field office. I have not been contacted for my poly yet.

Comment

• So this is a question back to the salaries from last page. What is the highest a non-federal employee can come in as? Im assuming its GS9-Step 1. Is this accurate?

Comment

• I'd be stuck in the dark ages without this forum... Looking forward to an email!

Comment

Received an email from WFO stating I am moving on in the process for the PTT. After 06JAN15, they will provide the time and place of the PTT (I have been told the location will be centreville high school). They ended the email with the standard be in good shape and know the standard.

TDF
                        This could be a issue for me. If this announcement is anything like the previous one all tests will be conducted during a 2 week time frame (regardless of field/division office) beginning the week after you get the when and where of the test.

That would line up Jan 12-Jan 23 as the testing dates. And wouldnt you know I leave the country for a few weeks starting the 15th. Oh well.....hopefully they work with me, or give me a early date. Hell maybe I'm getting all worked up for nothing! I havent gotten the email just yet, but I'm sure we all will (that passed the written) by weeks end.

Also, curious Damon did the email come from HQ or the DC office (assuming they arent the same thing)?
                        Last edited by DaShwstoppahbk; 12-30-2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• The email came from the Division Operations Officer of the Washington Field Division. I assume that HQ proper has not been involved as of yet.

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by jimlv View Post
                            So this is a question back to the salaries from last page. What is the highest a non-federal employee can come in as? Im assuming its GS9-Step 1. Is this accurate?
                            Yes that is the base starting salary assuming you qualify for and were given an offer as a 9 you would start at step 1.
                            Last edited by INcop312; 12-30-2014, 02:32 PM. Reason: Addition

Comment

The email came from the Division Operations Officer of the Washington Field Division. I assume that HQ proper has not been involved as of yet.

TDF
                              May be safe to say that different divisions may not even send a email out and just make phone calls starting the 6th. We will see, but good info regardless.

Comment

• I got A call yesterday in reference to the ptt but haven't gotten an email yet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6737 users online. 340 members and 6397 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X