Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Xmas to everyone!!! Hope it's an enjoyable day for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by pess003 View Post
      Merry Xmas to everyone!!! Hope it's an enjoyable day for all.
      Ditto!

Comment

• Merry Christmas. After all those starches and sweets you all better get a 5K run in. And I'm talking in the Xbox. Lol

Comment

• Anyone gotten word on when the next PTT Dates will be?

Comment

• Not yet. I am suspecting the next round will occur around 2nd or 3rd week of January.

TDF

Comment

• Thanks. Resolution for 2015 is to be in the academy a year from now.

Comment

• "ATF week in review"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wH37i...ature=youtu.be

Does anyone know if that group of DC applicants are currently in the process (i.e., what stage they are at)? Are these schedule B applicants and/or is this a pre-screen? Just curious.

Comment

• I am out of DC but got hooked up and didn't actually have to go there for a prescreen. I suspect that this a prescreen.

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by Data44 View Post
                    "ATF week in review"

Does anyone know if that group of DC applicants are currently in the process (i.e., what stage they are at)? Are these schedule B applicants and/or is this a pre-screen? Just curious.
                    I did my prescreen out of the DC field office, and that was the exact room with the same Special Agent for the prescreen session. It doesn't look like it was my prescreen group (October Applicant) because we had less people there than what the picture looks like.

Comment

• That was a big pre-screen. My pre-screen was a bit smaller - me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Data44 View Post
                        "ATF week in review"

I was at this session. You can see my bald head right in the front there. There were 60 of us there. It was on December 15 and we have not received links to apply yet. They said it's coming in January. So we are in the beginning.

Are prescreens like this going on nationwide

Comment

• I
                          Originally posted by Lakerfan91 View Post
                          I was at this session. You can see my bald head right in the front there. There were 60 of us there. It was on December 15 and we have not received links to apply yet. They said it's coming in January. So we are in the beginning.

Are prescreens like this going on nationwide
                          I wonder if different states will have different pre screen sessions?

The recuriter for my area advised that he would keep in touch with me though he didn't say when he would call. I just don't wanna miss this chance of work for the ATF

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                            I

I wonder if different states will have different pre screen sessions?

The recuriter for my area advised that he would keep in touch with me though he didn't say when he would call. I just don't wanna miss this chance of work for the ATF
                            I'm in a city smaller than DC and my pre-screen was literally just me and the RAC. It wasn't a scheduled event it was just when we could meet up to do it. So it's definitely not the same everywhere.
                            Last edited by bayranger; 12-28-2014, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                              I'm on the city smaller than DC and my pre-screen was literally just me and the RAC. It wasn't a scheduled event it was just when we could meet up to do it. So it's definitely not the same everywhere.
                              I second this. The DC agents were able to meet one on one with people if they were not able to meet the designated date they already had planned. It definitely switches from field office to field office... I'm curious as to see how many people start the process and then the final number after all the weeding out is done.

Comment

• Hey guys, I just received an email notification that I will be getting a Fed-Ex package (July applicant). I am processing out of the Northeast, so keep your eyes out if that's your area too. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5490 users online. 299 members and 5191 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X