Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the email for the FedEx package. Spoke with HR that I will be out of the country next week so I will schedule my medical and drug test when I get back. Now I can enjoy they cruise and not **** off my wife checking emails 3 times a day.

Comment

• Just received the "leading candidate" e-mail. Interviewed in Tampa mid-Nov

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
        Got the email for the FedEx package. Spoke with HR that I will be out of the country next week so I will schedule my medical and drug test when I get back. Now I can enjoy they cruise and not **** off my wife checking emails 3 times a day.
        3 times a day... That's adorable. If I only checked 3 times a day my wife would suspect I was deathly ill.

Comment

• Well when I have my phone, I'm was checking constantly. At least it has made me clean out my spam folder frequently. Would have been harder to do on the boat but I'm sure I would have irritated her trying to find the tourists places that had free wifi. Looks like I can avoid that argument.

Comment

• 2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Are there any July applicants out there who have recieved their eQIP emails?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by copper78 View Post
              Are there any July applicants out there who have recieved their eQIP emails?

Not yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                3 times a day... That's adorable. If I only checked 3 times a day my wife would suspect I was deathly ill.
                When I was in the process my spam folder had never been so clean. Oh the days of reading through that special folder, I never felt so wanted before in my life; from "I have been trying to get a hold of you because I have a check to send you", to "hey this is (insert numerous female names), you wanna' hookup". Hahahaha......

Comment

• I just left the test site.

Comment

• It's Great to see the word Eligible in the test results. Moving forward to the physical task test.....

Comment

• It is good that you get the results before you get to the car. Good luck on the PT. Hopefully it is not too cold where you are at. We took it in the pouring rain in September.

Comment

• I'm in Miami/Orlando area So should be good.

Comment

• Besides the two out of FL this week, any others hear about anything post November interviews? More specifically, those who already have a clearance and signed the reciprocity form...have you heard anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by dra106 View Post
                            Besides the two out of FL this week, any others hear about anything post November interviews? More specifically, those who already have a clearance and signed the reciprocity form...have you heard anything?

Interviewed the first week of November in Texas and signed the reciprocity form. I received the FedEx package this morning.

Comment

• LRA sent you a PM. Appreciate the help!

Comment

• I feel like the last kid picked for dodgeball, but I haven't even been picked this process had been exhausting. I know it's been going quickly compared to other processes but at this point I don't care if it's bad news I just would like to know what is going on.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7502 users online. 397 members and 7105 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X