300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sgrv23492 View Post
    Fellas any idea when the next ATF hiring process will start again?
    Thanks.
    Currently their are no plans on having an open usajobs anncoument. You must contact a recruiter to start schedule B if interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
      Currently their are no plans on having an open usajobs anncoument. You must contact a recruiter to start schedule B if interested.
      Appreciate the info, what exactly is schedule B if you can explain.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgrv23492 View Post
        Appreciate the info, what exactly is schedule B if you can explain.

It's peppered all throughout this thread. I would go back and read several months back just to learn about the process if you're early on in it. It would educate you more than one dude can drop in a single response.
        Last edited by bayranger; 11-11-2014, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• dreamerk can you pm me? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
            It's peppered all throughout this thread. I would go back and read several months back just to learn about the process if you're early on in it. It would educate you more than one dude can drop in a single response.
            Thanks man will do

Comment

• Just did
              Originally posted by gilohonio View Post
              dreamerk can you pm me? thanks

Comment

• Notified today for an interview tomorrow. Here we go!

Comment

• I just got an email from ATF stating I was among the most qualified and that the FEDEX package has been sent out with my background and medical forms to be completed!! Time to get my information together, it said I will have 5 days to get it back to them. I am a July 2014 applicant and my interview was the first week of November.

Comment

• Glad to hear you find out the results quickly. I was worried it would be after Thanksgiving and after all interviews were completed.

Comment

• Wow, copper... that was fast! Congrats! Sounds like the interviews get submitted to HQ as they are completed (unlike the PT test). How did you feel after your interview was over? Did it seem like you rocked it?

Comment

• Thanks! I felt good about the interview but I always walk out thinking I could have answered some of the questions better. I was impressed I assumed they would wait until all the interviews are done as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Congrats Jdub and Copper!

Comment

• Long shot question I guess. I am with the July group and had my panel a week or so ago. Does anyone have an idea about how many people were still in the process up to that point?

Comment

• Originally posted by neverquit11 View Post
                              Long shot question I guess. I am with the July group and had my panel a week or so ago. Does anyone have an idea about how many people were still in the process up to that point?
                              I'm also in the July group and had my panel last week. I haven't received an email or FedEx package yet for the next step.

Comment

• Looking like the next academy is slated to start mid-January.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8079 users online. 228 members and 7851 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X