300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by copper78 View Post
    Interview down. Now the waiting begins.... I hope I told them what they wanted to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did they have you fill out your location preferences again?

Comment

• Yes. I had to fill them out again. It was different from the first one I filled out.

Comment

• Originally posted by copper78 View Post
        Yes. I had to fill them out again. It was different from the first one I filled out.

Different how?

Comment

• Cities were added and deleted.

Comment

• Interesting. I wonder why?

Comment

• I was told because the field offices where they need people has changed.

Comment

• Hmm... Pretty sure the one I filled out was just all the field offices so maybe there's a different one used after you're in the process as opposed to the pre-screen. Thanks.

Comment

• All I know is that one of the cities I put on my prescreen was not on there and replaced with a different city.

Comment

• What other type of paper work do we have to fill out at the panel?

Comment

• Received mine Sept 2nd

Comment

• Feb 2014 applicant. Med clearance received August 15th. However, still waiting on BI to finish

Comment

• Had my interview yesterday, glad to have that over with, I also had to fill out my location preferences again

Comment

• Originally posted by dreamerk View Post
                            Had my interview yesterday, glad to have that over with, I also had to fill out my location preferences again
                            Congrats on getting that behind you.
                            Office preferences - And yours were different from the original as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                              Congrats on getting that behind you.
                              Office preferences - And yours were different from the original as well?
                              thank you! No mine were the same, but that's because mine are mostly on the border and I am told that's where they need people the most right now

Comment

• Originally posted by dreamerk View Post
                                thank you! No mine were the same, but that's because mine are mostly on the border and I am told that's where they need people the most right now
                                Border preferences, huh?... Did they just go ahead and give you a FLETC date before you left? Lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11912 users online. 449 members and 11463 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X