Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
    Thank you, sir.
    No problem. Hopefully the process moves quickly for your group. I always worry about the holiday slowdown with the G... IRT personnel processing, there are three weeks where you can count on not much happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
      Firefox I tried to send a PM to you. Looks like your inbox is at capacity. FYI
      Cleared some space. I've been a popular guy since completing the USSS home interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
        Cleared some space. I've been a popular guy since completing the USSS home interview.
        Haha! It's nothing fancy. I'll go ahead and send it on.
        Last edited by bayranger; 10-30-2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Interview down. Now the waiting begins.... I hope I told them what they wanted to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Has anyone received their medical clearance in the last 60 days? PM's are fine.

Comment

• Received my clearance sept 5th

Comment

• Received on 9/25

Comment

• Originally posted by regularjoe View Post
                  Has anyone received their medical clearance in the last 60 days? PM's are fine.
                  Still waiting to receive mine. Every step has been completed but, its been back and forth for a few months trying to get cleared.
                  Last edited by mbedsun; 11-03-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Also still waiting on mine. All other steps have been completed. Submitted "further documentation" for the medical back in August ...crickets since...
                    Last edited by Eck0128; 11-03-2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• When did you guys getting med clearance apply? April? (can't remember when the spring announcement was)

Comment

• I was in the Feb. job announcement. Gave further medical documentation at the beginning of Oct. and have finished all other steps. Just waiting for final medical clearance.

Comment

• Also February.

Comment

• OK gotcha. Congrats and hope you guys get final offers very soon!

Comment

• Also Feb for me.

I completed the medical early august. I haven't been asked to do a follow up, hope there isn't one at this point.

Comment

• Don't know if this means anything, but the recruiter for my area just asked for my resume and advised that he would be in touch.

This is the first communication I've had with him since awnding my resume forward back in June.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7478 users online. 221 members and 7257 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X