Clear All

• I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by copper78 View Post
      Got a call today. Mine is tomorrow!!!!
      Wow, good luck to ya!!!

Comment

• Maybe we (October applicants) will be interviewing in January then.
        Last edited by bayranger; 10-29-2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
          You guys from the July announcement, I assume?
          Yeah, July applicant as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
            Yeah, July applicant as well.
            DSB, if you don't mind me asking, what letter does your last name start with? My friend who's name is high on the alphabet got a call around 3pm today, however I did not. I am curious if they are just going down the list alphabetically and calling applicants. Hopefully, I get my call tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by scott50 View Post
              DSB, if you don't mind me asking, what letter does your last name start with? My friend who's name is high on the alphabet got a call around 3pm today, however I did not. I am curious if they are just going down the list alphabetically and calling applicants. Hopefully, I get my call tomorrow
              I heard they're calling based on where the applicants fall onto the Certified Awesomeness Scale.

Comment

I heard only former Death Star Storm Troopers whose weapons go pew pew are getting the calls first.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                  I heard they're calling based on where the applicants fall onto the Certified Awesomeness Scale.
                  Then I should have been called days ago!

Comment

Those are my initials so B. Yeah I was called late in the day. They probably are going down the list like our order of the PT test.

Comment

• Got my invite as well boys!

Comment

• Got called today for an interview the week of 10 Nov. July applicant as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Z man View Post
                          Got called today for an interview the week of 10 Nov. July applicant as well
                          When was the actual date in July of the USAJobs app?

Comment

• The USA Jobs announcement was open 21-25 July

Comment

• Originally posted by Z man View Post
                              The USA Jobs announcement was open 21-25 July
                              Thank you, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                                Anyone else's application show it was incomplete after submitting? I am wondering if it has something to do with the documents taking time be uploaded in the system. I have gone through the application a few times but am not coming up with anything that is missing.
                                Firefox I tried to send a PM to you. Looks like your inbox is at capacity. FYI

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5371 users online. 306 members and 5065 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X