Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else's application show it was incomplete after submitting? I am wondering if it has something to do with the documents taking time be uploaded in the system. I have gone through the application a few times but am not coming up with anything that is missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
      Anyone else's application show it was incomplete after submitting? I am wondering if it has something to do with the documents taking time be uploaded in the system. I have gone through the application a few times but am not coming up with anything that is missing.
      Give it a few hours and check again. It's running virus scan software on your documents.

Should be the same deal for everyone not re-using documents from USA Jobs.
      Last edited by Z man; 10-27-2014, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Anyone else's application show it was incomplete after submitting? I am wondering if it has something to do with the documents taking time be uploaded in the system. I have gone through the application a few times but am not coming up with anything that is missing.
        Yeah same here. I checked into it and it is in fact the documents pending. Should be all set this evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z man View Post
          Give it a few hours and check again. It's running virus scan software on your documents.

Should be the same deal for everyone not re-using documents from USA Jobs.
          Sorry I basically echoed you there Oops.

Comment

FYI just checked mine and it's updated to "Application Status: Received".

Comment

• *Disregard
              Last edited by Narc289; 10-27-2014, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• I applied w/my USA Jobs Resume but I attached my personal resume with my identifier listed everywhere in that. Does anybody know where to put the identifier in the USA Jobs resume? It won't let me put numbers in the name boxes on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
                  I applied w/my USA Jobs Resume but I attached my personal resume with my identifier listed everywhere in that. Does anybody know where to put the identifier in the USA Jobs resume? It won't let me put numbers in the name boxes on it.
                  Had the same issue.....I copy and pasted my USAjobs resume into a word document.....put the number next to my name...then re-uploaded it to usajobs. Seemed to do the trick.

Comment

• Doesn't appear as if the panel interviews were received by many....

Comment

• I received an email from the woman in charge of processing out of my field office and she said we would have interviews this week and next, but have yet to get a confirmed date/time yet.....

Originally posted by maximus52 View Post
                      Doesn't appear as if the panel interviews were received by many....

Comment

• Originally posted by maximus52 View Post
                        Doesn't appear as if the panel interviews were received by many....
                        We were told that if we passed the PT... We would get an interview. Each division has to coordinate the interview dates as they need agents who are actively working cases to stop what they are doing to interview candidates. Be patient. More calls will start going out soon I suspect.

Comment

• Got a call today. Interview scheduled for 11/10 in Tampa.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                            Got a call today. Interview scheduled for 11/10 in Tampa.
                            Congrats! They must've read your post yesterday.

Comment

• Got a call today. Mine is tomorrow!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• You guys from the July announcement, I assume?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11042 users online. 402 members and 10640 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X