300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dreamerk View Post
    Just got called to schedule my interview! Happy Friday to me haha. It's scheduled for the first week of Nov. Good Luck to those who are waiting!
    What office you processing out of?

Comment

• Originally posted by maximus52 View Post
      What office you processing out of?
      I'm in south Texas, took the PT test in Houston, and my interview will be in San Antonio.

Comment

• In preparation for the link to go live, I was wondering where the best location to place my unique identifier would be. I currently have it next to my name on my resume but was wondering what others have done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post
          In preparation for the link to go live, I was wondering where the best location to place my unique identifier would be. I currently have it next to my name on my resume but was wondering what others have done.
          IS there an ATF listing coming up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ibuprofen3 View Post
            IS there an ATF listing coming up?
            It's the current round of invite only announcements for selected schedule B applicants.

Comment

In preparation for the link to go live, I was wondering where the best location to place my unique identifier would be. I currently have it next to my name on my resume but was wondering what others have done.
              That's where I put it since that's what it said to do. (TWSS)

Comment

In my old email it advises to place the identifier at the top of your resume. I placed it next to my name in parenthesis.

Comment

• I did the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• First, Last - 000

Comment

• Application submitted with OF-306, Transcripts, Resume with Identifer, and Statement of Service. Lets see what happens!

Comment

• App submitted, now the waiting game

Comment

• App Submitted as well!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                            Application submitted with OF-306, Transcripts, Resume with Identifer, and Statement of Service. Lets see what happens!
                            Statement of Service?

Comment

• I am still in the military so I do not have a DD-214, therefore we use a substitute called a statement of service. Basically it say I am in the military, will be getting out, my service has been honorable, and so on in order to get 5 pts veteran's preference

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                                I am still in the military so I do not have a DD-214, therefore we use a substitute called a statement of service. Basically it say I am in the military, will be getting out, my service has been honorable, and so on in order to get 5 pts veteran's preference
                                OK. For a second I was like "#@&$ I didn't upload a statement of Service! I don't even know WTF it is!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10219 users online. 328 members and 9891 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X