Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maximus52 View Post
    Call or email?
    Call... However, they have corresponded with their field office over the phone since Day 1. I on the other hand have had nothing but emails... Maybe this is because of the size of the applicant pool perhaps.

Comment

• Mine has been email as well. Guess the email checking begins. Here is hoping to hearing something in what's left of the week!

Comment

• I've received everything from them through e-mail as well, HOWEVER when I took my PT test, our POC specifically said the interview would be scheduled by phone, just FYI for all those waiting....

Comment

• Anyone know a timeframe on the next ATF announcement?

Comment

• Schedule B is still active. Next schedule B opens on the 27OCT for those invited. As far as when the next one opens? Who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ibuprofen3 View Post
              Anyone know a timeframe on the next ATF announcement?
              No. But they've been a few months apart from each other so I'd guess January. But nobody knows right now since the current one isn't even active yet.

Comment

• This is a question for any current ATF agents. Is anyone aware if the ATF/Department of Justice has a federal student loan repayment program?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimlv View Post
                  This is a question for any current ATF agents. Is anyone aware if the ATF/Department of Justice has a federal student loan repayment program?
                  I believe they do, look at OPM website or call HQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimlv View Post
                    This is a question for any current ATF agents. Is anyone aware if the ATF/Department of Justice has a federal student loan repayment program?
                    I specifically asked about this at training. The response, in essence, was that there are plenty of people willing to accept the position without receiving student loan forgiveness or repayment, so ATF need not participate in any such program. Other agencies do have such programs, but ATF is not one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by dreamerk View Post
                      I've received everything from them through e-mail as well, HOWEVER when I took my PT test, our POC specifically said the interview would be scheduled by phone, just FYI for all those waiting....
                      Not every office will be doing calls for interviews. From what I heard the interviews will be scheduled between Oct 29 and Nov 14.

Comment

• I was contacted by email for the interview and pt test. Interview timeline October 29 - November 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• For those who have previously gone through it, any idea on the length of time between taking the exam and being notified for the PT test or interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post
                            For those who have previously gone through it, any idea on the length of time between taking the exam and being notified for the PT test or interview?
                            Exam to PT test= 1-2 months
                            PT test to Interview = 1 month

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post
                              For those who have previously gone through it, any idea on the length of time between taking the exam and being notified for the PT test or interview?
                              Time definitely varies with each group going through the process. This time around seemed like:

Exam to PTT - 3 wks
                              PTT to Interview - a little over a mth to 1.5 mths

Comment

• Just got called to schedule my interview! Happy Friday to me haha. It's scheduled for the first week of Nov. Good Luck to those who are waiting!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9036 users online. 245 members and 8791 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X