Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just now getting to check my email bc I was in a polygraph for another process lol. I was told I passed then walked outside and got the ATF email. BEST DAY EVER. Best of luck everyone. Here we go!

Comment

• Oh and here's the shocker... It wasn't in my Gmail spam folder. I couldn't believe it actually made it into my inbox!

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
        I'm just now getting to check my email bc I was in a polygraph for another process lol. I was told I passed then walked outside and got the ATF email. BEST DAY EVER. Best of luck everyone. Here we go!
        What other process you in?

Comment

• USSS SA (poly) and FBI SA (application "received" lol).

Comment

• Did anyone get a triple digit personal identifier? Those who got an email will know what I am talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
              Did anyone get a triple digit personal identifier? Those who got an email will know what I am talking about.
              Yeah. Mine is 666. 😈
              That's a joke... just to officially say it.

I would assume all who received an email had their number in it.
              Last edited by bayranger; 10-20-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know if emails are going out to WFO applicants?

Thnx,
                The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGun87 View Post
                  Anyone know if emails are going out to WFO applicants?

Thnx,
                  The emails come from HQ, not the field office.

Comment

• @Topgun: I was out of the WFO and received an email.

@Bayranger: The reason I asked about triple digits is that my number is a double digit number. My thinking is that HQ starts at with the first person they intend to let apply and they are number 1 and goes from there hence someone with a triple digit number means that applicant pool is over 100 people. Granted this assumes that everyone that goes through a prescreen doesn't get selected.

Comment

@Topgun: I was out of the WFO and received an email.

@Bayranger: The reason I asked about triple digits is that my number is a double digit number. My thinking is that HQ starts at with the first person they intend to let apply and they are number 1 and goes from there hence someone with a triple digit number means that applicant pool is over 100 people. Granted this assumes that everyone that goes through a prescreen doesn't get selected.
                      Ahh OK. Yeah mine was very triple digit lol. It was higher than my joke number in fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                        Ahh OK. Yeah mine was very triple digit lol. It was higher than my joke number in fact.
                        Mine is a 4 digit. I think they could be assigned alphabetically.

Comment

@Topgun: I was out of the WFO and received an email.

I was 700 something in the July process but it's just a number. Instead of focusing on the identifiers focus more on getting all of the items like transcripts, SF-50, resume, OF306, etc. together so that you are prepared to apply next wk.
                          Last edited by pess003; 10-20-2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• My last name starts with a B and has a very low second letter. Hard to believe there are a few thousand applicants for schedule B.

Comment

• I'm assuming that everyone who has received an email thus far was pre screened prior to Sept 30th?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post
                                I'm assuming that everyone who has received an email thus far was pre screened prior to Sept 30th?
                                I was Yeah.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9986 users online. 391 members and 9595 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X