X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bayranger
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by TheDamonFactor
    Knowing well Opsec open source info is authorized. All recruiting agents have their information posted on the ATF website.
    True. I'd still probably PM anything with names and specifics just for the sake of it. He may not want his name being dropped on a forum. Doesn't mean it's against OPSEC necessarily but just for the named person's sake I personally try to avoid it.

Comment

• bayranger
      Forum Member
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by patriot772
      Yeah, he called me with pretty much nothing to say. It sounded like he was tying up loose ends and called me thinking I didn't do my pre screen yet. Once he saw my resume was in the computer and had been sent to HQ he wrapped up the convo quickly by saying "if they want you, they'll let you know!" I was like.....Uhhhhh....ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's hilarious.

Comment

• rj0172008
        Forum Member
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by patriot772
        Yeah, he called me with pretty much nothing to say. It sounded like he was tying up loose ends and called me thinking I didn't do my pre screen yet. Once he saw my resume was in the computer and had been sent to HQ he wrapped up the convo quickly by saying "if they want you, they'll let you know!" I was like.....Uhhhhh....ok!

I'm also out of the WFO. How recent was your pre-screen done? I was at the beginning of October so I'm guessing my name wasn't submitted this time around. Do you take the written test before the link is sent to you? From when I did the pre-screen, they said that the written test for my pre-screen session would be in November sometime... anyone hear anything different or anyone have any updated news?

Comment

• pess003
          Forum Member
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by rj0172008
          I'm also out of the WFO. How recent was your pre-screen done? I was at the beginning of October so I'm guessing my name wasn't submitted this time around. Do you take the written test before the link is sent to you? From when I did the pre-screen, they said that the written test for my pre-screen session would be in November sometime... anyone hear anything different or anyone have any updated news?
          rj0172008, unless they have a different way of doing things since the last group of ppl who applied back in july, the written test isn't until after you are sent the link, applied to the announcement, and ATf sends you an email stating specifically you are eligible to take the written test. Then ATF will send you a link to a website where you can choose when, where and what time you want to take the test within the timeframe they give you.

Comment

• rj0172008
            Forum Member
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by pess003
            rj0172008, unless they have a different way of doing things since the last group of ppl who applied back in july, the written test isn't until after you are sent the link, applied to the announcement, and ATf sends you an email stating specifically you are eligible to take the written test. Then ATF will send you a link to a website where you can choose when, where and what time you want to take the test within the timeframe they give you.
            I appreciate the help... heres to waiting!

Comment

• PSOSAC
              Forum Member
              • Aug 2012

Update:

We should receive a copy of the vacancy announcement from OPM via email "sometime" this week. Those of you with spam issues, have fun checking your spam folder every five minutes, lol...

Comment

• PSOSAC
                Forum Member
                • Aug 2012

Please disregard, my iPhone thought it'd be slick and submit my post twice...
                Last edited by PSOSAC; 10-20-2014, 12:41 PM. Reason: Duplicate post...

Comment

• TheDamonFactor
                  Freedom Fighter
                  • Aug 2014

I have recieved the email to apply for the ATF SA position!!! Good luck to everyone else!

Comment

• Narc289
                    Forum Member
                    • Jun 2014

Just received the e-mail stating OPM will send out the link on the 27th of this month, and you'll have 5 days to complete the application process. Good luck everyone!!!

Comment

• AlwaysReady2000
                      Forum Member
                      • Feb 2014

Dat much awaited link!

Comment

• Firefox
                        Forum Member
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by AlwaysReady2000
                        Dat much awaited link!
                        No link for me so far.

Comment

• patriot772
                          Forum Member
                          • Aug 2012

Got the link! 2nd phase complete. Only 6 more to go...

Comment

• justwantachance
                            Forum Member
                            • Feb 2014

Got the email today. Cant apply till next week when it opens but excited just the same.

Comment

• Future FedSA
                              Forum Member
                              • Jun 2010

Got the link! Check your spam folder....

Comment

• Firefox
                                Forum Member
                                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by justwantachance
                                Got the email today. Cant apply till next week when it opens but excited just the same.
                                Just got my link! Game on!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12083 users online. 74 members and 12009 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...