Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard the email for the next schedule B for those that were selected will be the week of the 27th. It's game time!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimlv View Post
      I heard the email for the next schedule B for those that were selected will be the week of the 27th. It's game time!!
      Thanks for the info. Firefox said it'd be out on the 24th. Whichever it is I'll be happy. Let's roll!

Comment

• I just received an email from the PIO. On 10/20/2014 the OPM announcement for schedule B will be sent out. On 10/27/2014 the vacancy will open and stay open for five days.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSOSAC View Post
          I just received an email from the PIO. On 10/20/2014 the OPM announcement for schedule B will be sent out. On 10/27/2014 the vacancy will open and stay open for five days.
          Wow on Monday. OK... Here we go (well, I HOPE I go!)! Thanks for the info!

Comment

• I'm a July 2014 Schedule B Applicant, and took the written test in the beginning of September. I completed and passed the PTT early October. For those that have a similar timeline, has anyone received any information on how soon the panels will take place.

Comment

• Originally posted by LIV2014 View Post
              I'm a July 2014 Schedule B Applicant, and took the written test in the beginning of September. I completed and passed the PTT early October. For those that have a similar timeline, has anyone received any information on how soon the panels will take place.
              Same timeframe as you. They said we should be contacted at the end of the month.

Comment

• For the recent pre-screen applicants like myself, the deadline to get our names submitted to HR was September 30. So of your screen was prior to then, hopefully your name was submitted and will be getting an email for the USAJobs link. It's ultimately up to HR who they send the links to however. This info is from a RAC.
                Last edited by bayranger; 10-17-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Bayranger, thanks for the info. Literally sent in all my information on the 30th of September... Wonder if I made the cut. Guess I'll find out Monday.

BTW applying out of WFO. Anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                    Bayranger, thanks for the info. Literally sent in all my information on the 30th of September... Wonder if I made the cut. Guess I'll find out Monday.

BTW applying out of WFO. Anyone else?
                    Yeah, I'm WFO too but I sent in all my stuff in August. The PIO called me to confirm my info and tell me that my info was at HQ about 2 weeks ago. We'll see....hoping for the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
                      Yeah, I'm WFO too but I sent in all my stuff in August. The PIO called me to confirm my info and tell me that my info was at HQ about 2 weeks ago. We'll see....hoping for the best!

Same time line here essentially.
                      Last edited by bayranger; 10-17-2014, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Patriot did you talk you Tom Faison? I was able to do my prescreen out of the Norfolk resident office.

I'll probably call Tom and see whats up next week.

Comment

Patriot did you talk you Tom Faison? I was able to do my prescreen out of the Norfolk resident office.

That's very silly to post names on this forum. You might want to edit that.

Comment

• Knowing well Opsec open source info is authorized. All recruiting agents have their information posted on the ATF website.
                            Last edited by TheDamonFactor; 10-17-2014, 08:38 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Patriot did you talk you Tom Faison? I was able to do my prescreen out of the Norfolk resident office.

Yeah, he called me with pretty much nothing to say. It sounded like he was tying up loose ends and called me thinking I didn't do my pre screen yet. Once he saw my resume was in the computer and had been sent to HQ he wrapped up the convo quickly by saying "if they want you, they'll let you know!" I was like.....Uhhhhh....ok!

Comment

• Haha awesome. Thanks for the info patriot! Good luck in getting selected.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9179 users online. 295 members and 8884 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X