Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New announcement will be out OCT 24. For those who were asking.

Comment

• Okay so I did a prescreen out of Washington FO. How will we know if we are selected for this round of applications? Will we be informed if we are not selected?

Thanks to anyone who answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
        New announcement will be out OCT 24. For those who were asking.
        BAM, that's what I'm talking about!

Comment

Great news! Care to advise on the source of Intel? My guy said only HR knows and the field doesn't know when the links are going to be mailed out. That's one guy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
            Great news! Care to advise on the source of Intel? My guy said only HR knows and the field doesn't know when the links are going to be mailed out. That's one guy though.
            An email from the ATF.

Comment

An email from the ATF.
              Lol yeah that sounds pretty solid. Good lookin out and thanks x10 for sharing.

Comment

Is this the link for the people who did the pre screen at the beginning of October?

Comment

• are we supposed to receive any sort of notification after the pre-screen that informs us that we have been added to the applicant pool? If so how long after?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post
                    are we supposed to receive any sort of notification after the pre-screen that informs us that we have been added to the applicant pool? If so how long after?
                    I got an email from the Division letting me know my app was forwarded to HQ, it seems each division operates a little different.

For those who just recently did the pre screen, it's tough to say if your app was sent to HQ since we don't know if HQ requested apps recently or a few months ago.

Comment

I got an email from the Division letting me know my app was forwarded to HQ, it seems each division operates a little different.

For those who just recently did the pre screen, it's tough to say if your app was sent to HQ since we don't know if HQ requested apps recently or a few months ago.
                      Agreed on divisions operating differently. I "pre-screened" in August and was notified by phone call that mine was sent up to HQ. Haven't been notified of anything since.
                      My guess is when you see this forum blowing up with posts about receiving the link, check email for a week and of you haven't one, you didn't make it. I'll be calling my RAC if that's the case for me just to insure my Gmail spam didn't swallow it. That's all just my speculation though.
                      Here's hoping for an email on the 24th!!

Comment

• Be sure to keep a check on your spam folder!

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                          Be sure to keep a check on your spam folder!
                          Dude I check my spam folder more often than my main inbox... I learned that the hard way by dang near missing a COE from another agency.

Comment

• I almost missed the test link for this job; there it was, sitting in my spam box.

Comment

I almost missed the test link for this job; there it was, sitting in my spam box.
                              I just shivered reading that.
                              Thank God on my miss the agent called me. I felt like a jackass. That won't happen again.

Comment

I almost missed the test link for this job; there it was, sitting in my spam box.
                                That's insane. I've never had a problem with comcast, verizon or gmail when I got mail throughout any gov't job process. Even now with my iphone and the gmail app I get the alerts to see what mail is coming to me. Glad you didn't miss it though. At least with the forum you can keep track as to when you should be receiving the mail so you don't have to check as much too often.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7354 users online. 357 members and 6997 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X