Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is next academy slated for January?

Comment

• Does anybody that recently pasted the PT test know when to expect the panel interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
        Yeah, I forgot there's a LE payscale. My bad! My point of the numbers comment was that I got the math right based on the number I was using. Clearly my reference point was incorrect. Thanks
        No biggie, glad I could help clear it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
          Well going off of the GS pay for Washington-Baltimore-Northern Virginia, DC-MD-VA-WV-PA - on OPM's website, where locality is figured into the table already, $42,209 is what a GS-7 Step 1 makes. Multiply that by 1.25 and you'll get the total w/LEAP. I used www.fedsmith.com the first time around and got the 2014 pay scale numbers. The numbers above are from OPM's 2015 pay scale. #'s are my thing bro! Where are you getting your info???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It's $48,315 for 7/1 LAW ENFORCEMENT base pay in DC, etc (as opposed to regular GS scale). Numbers are you thing but apparently looking at the correct pay table ain't! [emoji12]
          Dude of I had a dollar for every time I misspoke on these forums... Actually I'd probably have about 4 bucks from what I can remember.
          Last edited by bayranger; 10-11-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
            It's $48,315 for 7/1 LAW ENFORCEMENT base pay in DC, etc (as opposed to regular GS scale). Numbers are you thing but apparently looking at the correct pay table ain't! [emoji12]
            Dude of I had a dollar for every time I misspoke on these forums... Actually I'd probably have about 4 bucks from what I can remember.
            A lil' late to the party oil' Bay! Numbers may be Patriot's game, but his research prowess may need a little polishing! Just bustin' pat, havin' some 3-day weekend fun with ya'!

Comment

• Originally posted by maximus52 View Post
              Does anybody that recently pasted the PT test know when to expect the panel interview?
              They said to expect a call in about a month. Agent told us to call them if we hadn't recv a interview invite by the end of October.

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                A lil' late to the party oil' Bay! Numbers may be Patriot's game, but his research prowess may need a little polishing! Just bustin' pat, havin' some 3-day weekend fun with ya'!
                Yeah man I jumped the gun then realized there were about 90 replies to it already. Including Patriot himself lol. Fail.

Comment

Yeah man I jumped the gun then realized there were about 90 replies to it already. Including Patriot himself lol. Fail.
                  It happens to the best of us. You had good intentions though

Comment

Hahahaha.......

Comment

• If anyone completely finished process last year and just retook pt could you please pm me. Cheers

Comment

• How long is the PT good for? I'm a July 2013 applicant and took it Oct 2013 I believe....

Comment

• They told me one year I had to retake it

Comment

• Ok. I know the jan class is coming up for those of us still waiting ... Hope the second pt test doesn't slow the process down...

Comment

• Anybody have an update regarding the USAJOBS link being sent out supposedly this month?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post
                                Anybody have an update regarding the USAJOBS link being sent out supposedly this month?
                                Still waiting! I was called by the agent who did my pre-screen about 2 weeks ago and he was tying up loose ends making sure everybody's information was in the system and ready to go. I'm guessing VERY soon we should hear something...........here's to hoping!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5011 users online. 266 members and 4745 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X