Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any idea when the next Schedule B link will go out. When I went for the meet and greet in August they said it could take up to 2 months. I am guessing sometime in October, just curious if anyone else has heard anything. Be safe everyone.
    Last edited by jimlv; 09-30-2014, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimlv View Post
      Anyone have any idea when the next Schedule B link will go out. When I went for the meet and greet in August they said it could take up to 2 months. I am guessing sometime in August, just curious if anyone else has heard anything. Be safe everyone.
      One went out in late August. You may want to resubmit your resume. You should of got the email if you were invited. The next one will be in October from what I've heard.

Comment

• + 1 for October.

Comment

• Anybody have an example of a timeline from start to finish or close?

Comment

• Alright completed my SA Prescreen today and filled out the preference sheet and prescreen form. Does anyone know how long it takes to find out if you will be moving on in the process?

Comment

• You will get an email advising that a USA job link to apply. Heard that the next link would be sent out in October. Mine was about a month and a half after submitting my resume.

Just completed the PT test yesterday with some rain to make things interesting.

Comment

• @dsb05c Thanks for the insight!

Comment

• No problem. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                    You will get an email advising that a USA job link to apply. Heard that the next link would be sent out in October. Mine was about a month and a half after submitting my resume.

Just completed the PT test yesterday with some rain to make things interesting.
                    Bro that rain was ridiculous. On the bright side, the agents seemed like some of the most down to earth people I've ever met.

Comment

• Originally posted by scott50 View Post
                      Bro that rain was ridiculous. On the bright side, the agents seemed like some of the most down to earth people I've ever met.
                      Must be a common theme. It was a monsoon here this morning when we ran it. Motivation to run faster!

Comment

• Originally posted by jondw View Post
                        Must be a common theme. It was a monsoon here this morning when we ran it. Motivation to run faster!
                        Haha - it was just drizzling for us. About 9 or 10 in my group. Everyone passed. Good Luck the rest of the way!

Comment

• ddddddddddd

Comment

• Originally posted by scott50 View Post
                            Yeah I was in the first heat so I didn't know what to expect. That one dude smoked us all but I was pretty pleased with my run as it was a PR. How many didn't pass?

Yeah I had previously met one of the agents there with my work. He didn't immediately recognize me but texted me after. Seemed like a good fun group. Glad that things are moving along.

Comment

• Originally posted by SterlingArcher View Post
                              Haha - it was just drizzling for us. About 9 or 10 in my group. Everyone passed. Good Luck the rest of the way!
                              Thanks! Good luck to you as well. The agent administering the test said that they are good on funding through FY16, so hopefully the process will move quickly!

Comment

• Hello everyone, I've been following this forum for a while but have never commented, except for my accidental one above lol, I submitted my resume back in July, applied in August, took the written in September (beginning of the month) and just took my PT test last week, my POC told me it should be a 4 month process from the time I took the written (pretty quick) said I should be contacted for an interview 2-5 weeks after my PT which was last week.........Hope this helps for those who are interested in the timeline of things!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10648 users online. 415 members and 10233 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X