300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FutureAgent001 View Post
    Got the email this morning: PTT in two weeks! I'm a July applicant. Good luck everyone.
    Still no PTT invite on my end!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoshwMizzou View Post
      Still no PTT invite on my end!
      Well they do have until 10/3 to get all of the PTT's done. So hopefully by the end of the wk for you for a PTT next wk.

Comment

• Does anyone know when the next academy is slotted for?

Comment

• I heard January and February

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Does anyone have any idea how many people are in queue waiting to go to the academy? I'm a July applicant and was just wondering if there will be any seats in the early 2015 academies or if it's more likely that this time next year is the soonest we could be in. I know most of this is going to be speculation but there is potentially someone out there in the know. Thank you in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z man View Post
              I don't want to get too far off topic, but I saw this and found it to be a little disheartening... A member of the House introduced the "ATF Elimination Act"
              http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-dissolve-atf/

I know bills get introduced all the time that don't stand a chance, and my thought is this is one of them. Just a reminder that many of our elected leaders would like to see ATF go away.
              Any chance this thing moves forward? Kind of discouraging. There has been talk for a while on this topic but the there was also talk of FBI absorbing DEA at one point too. Didn't happen then so this prolly won't Happen either.

Comment

• Passed the PTT today. The SA administering the test said we *should* be contacted for the interview about a month after all the scores are due to HQ (3 Oct)

Comment

• Originally posted by neverquit11 View Post
                  Does anyone have any idea how many people are in queue waiting to go to the academy? I'm a July applicant and was just wondering if there will be any seats in the early 2015 academies or if it's more likely that this time next year is the soonest we could be in. I know most of this is going to be speculation but there is potentially someone out there in the know. Thank you in advance.
                  I was told they are waiting to fill the January class with July 13 recruits.

Comment

• Got my medical clearance letter today
                    Last edited by DC2008; 09-25-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DC2008 View Post
                      Got my medical clearance letter today
                      Congrats! When did you apply, if I may ask?

Comment

• Just joining this particular thread... Has anyone done a pre-screening conference and knows what that entails?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                          Just joining this particular thread... Has anyone done a pre-screening conference and knows what that entails?

Thanks in advance.
                          I can answer this one too haha.
                          It's going over your resume and experience. And also they'll go over the process and all the basics to ensure you know what you're signing up for. You'll fill out a preference sheet for field offices (top 8).
                          Basically a first impression screening to see if you are legit and "worthy".

Comment

• Bayranger, we have officially come full circle.... thanks for the info bro! Got one next friday

Comment

• Awesome congrats. Show them what's up and get referred up. It's a little like a casual "interview" even though it's not. Be prepared to rank the office preference.

Comment

• The key now is to find a ATF contact to push your app through...sometimes things get lost

Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                                I can answer this one too haha.
                                It's going over your resume and experience. And also they'll go over the process and all the basics to ensure you know what you're signing up for. You'll fill out a preference sheet for field offices (top 8).
                                Basically a first impression screening to see if you are legit and "worthy".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14738 users online. 464 members and 14274 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X