300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scott50 View Post
    Well I was told today there are no applicants left processing out of the Tampa office before the July posting. With that said they have yet to schedule our PTT... all of my other friends in other states have already been scheduled. I don't know what the hold up is.
    I'm also a Tampa Applicant and not gotten an email yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdub801 View Post
      Add me to the PTT list! Going to kill it!
      Add me as well. I am going to just squeeze by!

Comment

• Originally posted by SterlingArcher View Post
        Add me as well. I am going to just squeeze by!
        Lol

Comment

• Just got the email. Testing next Monday in Tampa.

Comment

• Do you pending PTT applicants show that the written test is completed on the USA jobs application status link? My test results do not show as complete. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoshwMizzou View Post
              Do you pending PTT applicants show that the written test is completed on the USA jobs application status link? My test results do not show as complete. Thanks!
              Nope, just checked mine and says no written test results. Could be that USA jobs was just for the announcement and all other items of the hiring process is done through ATF HQ and not necessarily through USA jobs.

Comment

• Just got the PT test e-mail... testing Wed. Talk about short notice! It did offer a second session next week, but it's in another city 7 hrs away.

IRT the question about the USA jobs application mgr... my written test still shows "no results."

Comment

• The trade off for a fast process is short turnaround times.

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                    The trade off for a fast process is short turnaround times.
                    Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                      The trade off for a fast process is short turnaround times.
                      No complaints here. Just had to reschedule a return travel date for a TDY so I can take the test on Wed. More than happy to do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Z man View Post
                        No complaints here. Just had to reschedule a return travel date for a TDY so I can take the test on Wed. More than happy to do it!
                        Just FYI I wasn't judging you. I'm just game for anything to make a fast process. Fast is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                          I'm also a Tampa Applicant and not gotten an email yet.
                          Got the PTT email this morning... Taking it in Tampa next Monday @ 5pm

Comment

• Originally posted by scott50 View Post
                            Got the PTT email this morning... Taking it in Tampa next Monday @ 5pm
                            Same, got it today as well. See you out there next Monday.

Comment

• Good luck gang...

Comment

• Ptt on Wednesday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11397 users online. 405 members and 10992 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X