Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's great!! Where are you applying out of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FEDLEO4 View Post
      All:
      I was contacted earlier to take the PTT next week. Things are rolling. I just took the test about 2 weeks ago.
      Thanks for info. Good to know it's chugging along

Comment

All:
        I was contacted earlier to take the PTT next week. Things are rolling. I just took the test about 2 weeks ago.
        Call or e-mail?

Comment

• Email and out of Charlotte

Comment

Email and out of Charlotte
            Thanks. I'll continue checking my e-mail 10+ times per day. Good luck on the test!

Comment

• Originally posted by Z man View Post
              Thanks. I'll continue checking my e-mail 10+ times per day. Good luck on the test!
              I've never checked a spam folder so obsessively in my life.

Comment

Email and out of Charlotte
                Congrats, I'm attempting to process out of Charlotte also!!!!! Haven't received anything though!!

Comment

• I don't want to get too far off topic, but I saw this and found it to be a little disheartening... A member of the House introduced the "ATF Elimination Act"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-dissolve-atf/

I know bills get introduced all the time that don't stand a chance, and my thought is this is one of them. Just a reminder that many of our elected leaders would like to see ATF go away.
                  Last edited by Z man; 09-19-2014, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z man View Post
                    I don't want to get too far off topic, but I saw this and found it to be a little disheartening... A member of the House introduced the "ATF Elimination Act"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-dissolve-atf/

I know bills get introduced all the time that don't stand a chance, and my thought is this is one of them. Just a reminder that many of our elected leaders would like to see ATF go away.
                    We received an email from our Deputy Director about this ....don't let this or any future conversation discourage you from applying or thinking a bout applying to this agency. Have we had missteps, of course, what big law enforcement agency doesn't. Are we taking the necessary steps going forward to change absolutely. I can speak from first hand experience in my group, we work hard, do our best and give the public an honest days work. If we all do this going forward, bills like this will be a non-factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                      We received an email from our Deputy Director about this ....don't let this or any future conversation discourage you from applying or thinking a bout applying to this agency. Have we had missteps, of course, what big law enforcement agency doesn't. Are we taking the necessary steps going forward to change absolutely. I can speak from first hand experience in my group, we work hard, do our best and give the public an honest days work. If we all do this going forward, bills like this will be a non-factor.
                      I ain't skeered! Going forward full force.
                      Thanks for the info though, Z man! Good info.

Comment

• PT Test

Got the email this morning: PTT in two weeks! I'm a July applicant. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureAgent001 View Post
                          Got the email this morning: PTT in two weeks! I'm a July applicant. Good luck everyone.
                          Add me to the PTT list! Going to kill it!

Comment

• I had my panel interview in early July and have yet to hear anything since. They say no news is good news, right? Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me. Thanks.

Comment

• Well I was told today there are no applicants left processing out of the Tampa office before the July posting. With that said they have yet to schedule our PTT... all of my other friends in other states have already been scheduled. I don't know what the hold up is.

Comment

• Originally posted by scott50 View Post
                                Well I was told today there are no applicants left processing out of the Tampa office before the July posting. With that said they have yet to schedule our PTT... all of my other friends in other states have already been scheduled. I don't know what the hold up is.
                                As stated earlier, the PTT is performed by agents. Case work could be the hold up; just be patient my friend. I know that's easier said than done!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6495 users online. 344 members and 6151 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X