Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make sure you apply to the 5, 7 and 9 grades

Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
    I just resubmitted my application threw a different contact and they told me that same thing they did you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z man View Post
      +1

Gotta keep up the PT... might only be a few weeks until the test!
      Oh yeah I have. Pushups and situps are of no worry. Just want to get the run time down some. Anyone know if the run is done on a track?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
        Oh yeah I have. Pushups and situps are of no worry. Just want to get the run time down some. Anyone know if the run is done on a track?
        Everyone I know including myself, did it on a track

Comment

• I did mine on a jogging trail that had a hill.

Comment

• IRT the PT test, does anyone have insight on the sit-ups? The ATF protocol sounds pretty strict (knees bent at 90, head must break vertical plane), so 40 in one minute is no cake walk. When I time myself I never have issues, but I don't want to arrive on test day and not have my reps counted...

I'm an avid runner and I score excellent on my annual military PT test, so I'm probably overthinking this... just want to ensure I'm ready. Thanks for any advice

Comment

IRT the PT test, does anyone have insight on the sit-ups? The ATF protocol sounds pretty strict (knees bent at 90, head must break vertical plane), so 40 in one minute is no cake walk. When I time myself I never have issues, but I don't want to arrive on test day and not have my reps counted...

I'm an avid runner and I score excellent on my annual military PT test, so I'm probably overthinking this... just want to ensure I'm ready. Thanks for any advice
              I know the Agents in my office that administer the test, we had to watch a video. So it's a definite protocol bit who is to say the Agent monitoring isn't objective to your sit-ups. Bottom line just be in shape and take heed to the instructions and you'll be fine.

Since my class graduated there have been multiple classes to go through FLETC so people are doing correct sit-ups, just don't let yourself over think it.

Comment

IRT the PT test, does anyone have insight on the sit-ups? The ATF protocol sounds pretty strict (knees bent at 90, head must break vertical plane), so 40 in one minute is no cake walk. When I time myself I never have issues, but I don't want to arrive on test day and not have my reps counted...

I would ask my proctor to yell at me if I missed a rep, or she/he didn't count a sit-up. You should be fine. They should give you an example as to what counts, so follow their lead. Good luck!

Comment

• Thanks, guys. I appreciate it.

Comment

• Does anyone have any idea how quick this turnaround could be for the PTT test?

Comment

• how do you contact a recruiter?

Comment

• Originally posted by neverquit11 View Post
                        Does anyone have any idea how quick this turnaround could be for the PTT test?

I am hoping that we get to take the PTT soon. The hiring pool cannot be that large, and with the recent (previously unscheduled) September class of 48, and 5 classes of 48 scheduled for FY 15, one would think that this process would go by quickly.

I am not sure how many folks that took the most recent test passed it, but I know 450 passed the test last go-around, and of those 450, around 25% failed the PTT, and I'm not sure how many failed the interview, polygraph, etc. With these numbers, one would think that they will need some people from the recent group for FY 15 classes, but that could be me just hoping!

Comment

• Man it's crickets in here lol. Anybody with any news? Any new word on when a new USAJobs link may get sent out?

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                            Man it's crickets in here lol. Anybody with any news? Any new word on when a new USAJobs link may get sent out?
                            I keep hearing October....

Comment

• Word On The Streetâ„¢

Comment

• 2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

If history says anything they have been waiting for one group to take the pt test and then the next link goes out. The next pt hasn't been scheduled yet so once it does I would assume the next link would launch. That being said you know what they say when you assume......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10510 users online. 387 members and 10123 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X