Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bayranger View Post
    October resume submission and didn't get to apply until July? Wow that's a pretty good stretch of time.
    Has everyone experienced that long I a "delay" between submitting resume and getting the application link?
    Yeah, it took a long time between those steps. I made contact with the recruiter in October, sent him my resume and heard absolutely nothing until April when he contacted me and did an informal interview with me. Then I got an email from the recruiter in June saying the announcement would pop in July and here I am. Although from reading this thread, I don't think any schedule B groups were referred to HQ between November and July so perhaps that's why I waited so long......

    Comment


    • Anyone have any idea what the pass/fail rate is on the special agent exam/applicant assessment?

      Comment


      • Received my medical clearance email yesterday. Now im waiting on the call for the September class, hopefully this week.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by U101 View Post
          Received my medical clearance email yesterday. Now im waiting on the call for the September class, hopefully this week.
          Congrats

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bayranger View Post
            Congrats
            Thanks!!!

            Comment


            • U101, I tried to send you a PM. Is the September class still open? I spoke with medical today and was told that I should be receiving my letter. I was hoping for September as I didn't want to spend another winter in New England.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dsimms01 View Post
                U101, I tried to send you a PM. Is the September class still open? I spoke with medical today and was told that I should be receiving my letter. I was hoping for September as I didn't want to spend another winter in New England.
                I turned on my pm's

                Comment


                • Took the test today in Tampa. Results were emailed to me before I even walked out of testing building. Study guides mentioned in this thread were very helpful.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                    Took the test today in Tampa. Results were emailed to me before I even walked out of testing building. Study guides mentioned in this thread were very helpful.
                    +1

                    Gotta keep up the PT... might only be a few weeks until the test!

                    Comment


                    • Has anyone else been flying through the process and once they hit the medical, everything ceased? I've been told they need people for the September class but I'm curious if they are still taking people for it since its already the 5th and as I read on this forum, not many people received the go ahead.

                      Comment


                      • Has anyone else been flying through the process and once they hit the medical, everything ceased? I've been told they need people for the September class but I'm curious if they are still taking people for it since its already the 5th and as I read on this forum, not many people received the go ahead.
                        I ask because I'm at the end of the process and told that I am being scheduled for the September class but apparently its the waiting game?

                        Comment


                        • Undercomp1701 - turn on your PMs.

                          Comment


                          • Next application invite will be in Oct.

                            After that maybe one more next year, planning for approx 5 classes of 48 next FY per my contact

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by UD4LIFE View Post
                              Next application invite will be in Oct.

                              After that maybe one more next year, planning for approx 5 classes of 48 next FY per my contact
                              I just resubmitted my application threw a different contact and they told me that same thing they did you.

                              Comment


                              • Finally got my medical clearance letter today!!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8809 users online. 293 members and 8516 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X