Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by wildstar82 View Post
    Stealing my thunder.
    Sorry, Didnt know if you wanted your name associated with that info!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by regularjoe View Post
      Sorry, Didnt know if you wanted your name associated with that info!
      No worries! Couldn't pass up the opportunity to give you a hard time! I sent you a pm as well.

      Comment


      • Just submitted my resume again for schedule B. I was able to find another ATF agent to push my name forward. The recruiter did say that October 2014 is the next time the "secret" posting will be sent out

        Comment


        • When I received confirmation I was being recommended by the SAC for schedule B, I was advised it'd be 1-2 months (Sept - Oct)before I'd receive the usajobs email.
          Last edited by PSOSAC; 08-28-2014, 08:38 PM.

          Comment


          • To expand in my post from earlier, the recruiter also stated they they are doing mass hiring, enough hiring that they won't be hiring for another five years worth.

            So get your resumes in and try and jump on board!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
              Just submitted my resume again for schedule B. I was able to find another ATF agent to push my name forward. The recruiter did say that October 2014 is the next time the "secret" posting will be sent out
              How do I get the "secret" posting? Took the test last August and bombed the math. Am I able to get my name in again if I can get my resume to a SAC? PM me with any insight.

              Thanks. Be safe.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HBBS28 View Post
                How do I get the "secret" posting? Took the test last August and bombed the math. Am I able to get my name in again if I can get my resume to a SAC? PM me with any insight.

                Thanks. Be safe.
                Schedule B testing is not secret and it had nothing to do with the last public announcement. Contact the nearest recruiter and get the information from him/her. The recruiter will either submit your name to the SAC or tell you better luck next time. Good luck and btw you will still have to pass the written test so you may want to brush up on your weak areas.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HBBS28 View Post
                  How do I get the "secret" posting? Took the test last August and bombed the math. Am I able to get my name in again if I can get my resume to a SAC? PM me with any insight.

                  Thanks. Be safe.
                  HBBS28 I sent you a PM

                  Comment


                  • I found this study guide online. I thought it was a very good study guide for the ATF exam. It gives good examples and explanations on the answers. Just in case anyone was looking.

                    http://www.ice.gov/doclib/careers/pdf/satestprep.pdf

                    Comment


                    • I agree. The ice study guide worked great. July applicant. Just took the test today. Got the results before I even walked to my car. I was ranked eligible.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by copper78 View Post
                        I agree. The ice study guide worked great. July applicant. Just took the test today. Got the results before I even walked to my car. I was ranked eligible.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Me too, I looked on my phone when I got in my car and the results were already in my email. July applicant as well (submitted my resume back in October). Next step is the PFT. Good luck everyone.

                        Comment


                        • Taking my test tomorrow afternoon. Good to hear the results are quick so I won't worry about it long. Good luck to those that have passed and moving on to the PFT.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FutureAgent001 View Post
                            Me too, I looked on my phone when I got in my car and the results were already in my email. July applicant as well (submitted my resume back in October). Next step is the PFT. Good luck everyone.
                            October resume submission and didn't get to apply until July? Wow that's a pretty good stretch of time.
                            Has everyone experienced that long I a "delay" between submitting resume and getting the application link?

                            Comment


                            • Could someone give me the skinny on this "schedule B" hiring. PM or reply would be great.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                                October resume submission and didn't get to apply until July? Wow that's a pretty good stretch of time.
                                Has everyone experienced that long I a "delay" between submitting resume and getting the application link?
                                I'm a July applicant--submitted my resume in Feb. I think the wait depends on each division... seems like they are continually collecting resumes for future submission to HQ. When it's time to submit to HQ (which is also part of the wait bc the div had to wait for HQ to initiate another round of hiring) I think each div can only submit 25 names, so that may drive some waiting if the div has a lot more names than that. Biggest thing is to get that resume to a SA or recruiter who is willinging to push your name to the SAC.

                                On a separate note, thanks for the ICE study guide and encouraging words. I'm testing tomorrow. Good luck to all!
                                Last edited by Z man; 09-03-2014, 07:30 PM. Reason: Typo

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8086 users online. 452 members and 7634 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X