Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy I know is taking the test today or tomorrow in MD. Not sure when he applied....

Truth, I tried to reply to you but it doesn't recognize your name.

Comment

• Hi Folks,

If anybody out there hears of any hiring processes in the future for ATF Agent, please let me know. Very much appreciated. Be safe.

Comment

• They are still hiring now for Schedule B. That means you need to know an ATF agent or be one of the lucky ones who submit their resume to the local field office and get selected.
        Originally posted by HBBS28 View Post
        Hi Folks,

If anybody out there hears of any hiring processes in the future for ATF Agent, please let me know. Very much appreciated. Be safe.

Comment

• Has anyone who applied to the Jan/Feb 2014 Schedule B started their BI or received their medical clearance letter yet? PM's are fine if you prefer.

Comment

• Regularjoe -- tried to PM you. It says you are not accepting PMs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eck0128 View Post
              Regularjoe -- tried to PM you. It says you are not accepting PMs.
              Sorry, try again.

Comment

• Does the ATF have a general job announcement on USA jobs? If so, does anyone know when it will come out?

Comment

• No, it is through schedule B only. If you read back through this thread it pretty much explains how to apply

Comment

• This may be the cause of delays for those near the end of the hiring process. For everyone's sake, I hope this gets worked out quickly - whether that means hiring another firm or reinstating USIS.

http://fcw.com/articles/2014/08/07/d...-usis.aspx?m=1
                    Last edited by regularjoe; 08-27-2014, 10:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by regularjoe View Post
                      This may be the cause of delays for those near the end of the hiring process. For everyone's sake, I hope this gets worked out quickly - whether that means hiring another firm or reinstating USIS.

http://fcw.com/articles/2014/08/07/d...-usis.aspx?m=1
                      Stealing my thunder.

Comment

• Originally posted by rj0172008 View Post
                        Does the ATF have a general job announcement on USA jobs? If so, does anyone know when it will come out?
                        They will be using schedule B until at least next FY.
                        Last edited by UCLA1998; 08-28-2014, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Good info thanks.
                          Last edited by bayranger; 08-28-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeDoctor View Post
                            No, it is through schedule B only. If you read back through this thread it pretty much explains how to apply
                            My significant other works for ATF in a non agent capacity. She says there is no new vacancy of any kind right now. I guess my question will be..Is this Schedule B process that is happening now just continuing from the Schedule B that I tested in last August?? Meaning people that never got offered to take the written test last year are getting the chance now?? Any clarification would be awesome. If not, no worries. Be Safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by HBBS28 View Post
                              My significant other works for ATF in a non agent capacity. She says there is no new vacancy of any kind right now. I guess my question will be..Is this Schedule B process that is happening now just continuing from the Schedule B that I tested in last August?? Meaning people that never got offered to take the written test last year are getting the chance now?? Any clarification would be awesome. If not, no worries. Be Safe.
                              The Schedule B process starts over every couple months or so. Pretty much you are having your name submitted/resubmitted to get a chance to apply and start the hiring process. So it could be people who weren't picked to start the process from other times, people who failed the test or people who are new to the whole process.

Comment

• Originally posted by pess003 View Post
                                The Schedule B process starts over every couple months or so. Pretty much you are having your name submitted/resubmitted to get a chance to apply and start the hiring process. So it could be people who weren't picked to start the process from other times, people who failed the test or people who are new to the whole process.
                                Got it. Thanks a million.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6368 users online. 344 members and 6024 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X