300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removed the post. Sorry
    Last edited by hayes45; 08-25-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jondw View Post
      I just spoke with OPM. The girl that I spoke with said that they sent out some emails last week to those that they deemed ineligible, and that they have sent the rest of the names back to ATF. I'm not sure if ATF will go through them again, or just send out test invites, but according to the local branch of OPM, everything is done on OPM's end. The girl that I spoke with said to give it 3 or 4 more weeks, but that she really had no idea since everything is now in ATF's hands.

Hopefully, we will see some movement soon!
      I got a call a couple days ago from ATF advising that the invite email to pick your test date will go out next week. I believe test dates will be from 8/26 to 9/5.

Comment

• It was a Schedule B process.

Comment

• I just got the email for testing. All signed up. The email said you must complete the test by 9/5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Also recv my email test invite. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
              Also recv my email test invite. Good luck to everyone.
              This is the invite for the July 2014 people that applied right??

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
                This is the invite for the July 2014 people that applied right??
                Yes

Comment

• I know people have said to study the Border Patrol Study guide but does anybody else have good study material. I have the ARGO study book as well.

Comment

• I recently graduated SABT in April, been on job about 4 months. Any questions about academy, new agent life, etc. feel free to PM me.

Good luck to all!

Comment

• Originally posted by todd_hinson View Post
                      I know people have said to study the Border Patrol Study guide but does anybody else have good study material. I have the ARGO study book as well.
                      I also did some research online too. if you want to take the time to do this too. go to learningexpresshub.com and register. I tried to go to the career center to register but there you need a library card or product key. so on their main page you are allowed to register. then on a separate page go to this link and it'll take you to the TEA exam. here's the link:

http://www.learningexpresshub.com/le...forcement-exam

hope either of this will help ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                        I recently graduated SABT in April, been on job about 4 months. Any questions about academy, new agent life, etc. feel free to PM me.

Good luck to all!
                        Same here, not as long as USMC, but done with FLETC and on the job. Feel free to PM me as well.....just trying to pay it forward. We've all been in your shoes.....

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                          Same here, not as long as USMC, but done with FLETC and on the job. Feel free to PM me as well.....just trying to pay it forward. We've all been in your shoes.....
                          Just sent you a PM

Comment

It was a Schedule B process.
                            Thank you

Comment

I know people have said to study the Border Patrol Study guide but does anybody else have good study material. I have the ARGO study book as well.
                              PM sent.

Comment

I guess no PM. Let me know how I can help. I do have some PDF material if you would like.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7583 users online. 404 members and 7179 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X