Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just got the call for the September class earlier this week! Good luck to everyone else. Took me about 10 months to get the call.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by tim14 View Post
      Just got the call for the September class earlier this week! Good luck to everyone else. Took me about 10 months to get the call.
      Congrats,
      When did you receive your medical clearance letter?

      Comment


      • I initially completed my medical exam in June. Follow-up medical documents were requested in July and sent back promptly. I'm waiting to receive the magical medical clearance email. I'm assuming there are many others in the same boat.

        Comment


        • Same boat with medical

          Comment


          • Does anybody know when the September academy starts?

            Comment


            • That's great to hear that it moves quickly for most. Congrats to you Stan.

              Anyone who attended the July panel hear back yet?

              Comment


              • Has anyone received an invitation to take the test who got the link to apply at the end of July, 2014? I heard the testing dates were during Aug 26-Sept 7. Has anyone else received this information?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by todd_hinson View Post
                  Has anyone received an invitation to take the test who got the link to apply at the end of July, 2014? I heard the testing dates were during Aug 26-Sept 7. Has anyone else received this information?
                  I have not heard anything yet. The announcement said it may take 6 weeks before you are notified, so August may be a bit of a lofty goal for a test date.

                  Comment


                  • Have not heard anything about the test date either...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Truth&Justice View Post
                      Have not heard anything about the test date either...

                      I just spoke with OPM. The girl that I spoke with said that they sent out some emails last week to those that they deemed ineligible, and that they have sent the rest of the names back to ATF. I'm not sure if ATF will go through them again, or just send out test invites, but according to the local branch of OPM, everything is done on OPM's end. The girl that I spoke with said to give it 3 or 4 more weeks, but that she really had no idea since everything is now in ATF's hands.

                      Hopefully, we will see some movement soon!

                      Comment


                      • Is anyone having trouble getting in contact with medical? I've emailed and called to find out any information I could, but never getting any responses. They seem to be ghosts or unicorns

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mbedsun View Post
                          Is anyone having trouble getting in contact with medical? I've emailed and called to find out any information I could, but never getting any responses. They seem to be ghosts or unicorns
                          mbedsun, I received another medical deferrment last Monday. I completed my follow-up and sent it in on Thursday. I was told my information was forwarded to the doctors once again. I'm not sure if the medical review team only meets for certain periods of time or if they are constantly reviewing packages.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by stan7896 View Post
                            mbedsun, I received another medical deferrment last Monday. I completed my follow-up and sent it in on Thursday. I was told my information was forwarded to the doctors once again. I'm not sure if the medical review team only meets for certain periods of time or if they are constantly reviewing packages.
                            Good to hear. My situation seems odd. Medical requested further documentation on my specific case in March. After repeated kick backs (which was usually 2 weeks review time/turn around) of additional information they wanted, I finally completed everything on June 2nd. Since June 2, I have had no response from the MRO and rarely get in contact with the medical contacts. I was told the MRO is only in the office reviewing packages a few times a month, but it's going on 3 months now....

                            Comment


                            • Sadly this is probably "no news is good news"...but frustrating beyond belief.

                              Originally posted by mbedsun View Post
                              Good to hear. My situation seems odd. Medical requested further documentation on my specific case in March. After repeated kick backs (which was usually 2 weeks review time/turn around) of additional information they wanted, I finally completed everything on June 2nd. Since June 2, I have had no response from the MRO and rarely get in contact with the medical contacts. I was told the MRO is only in the office reviewing packages a few times a month, but it's going on 3 months now....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by todd_hinson View Post
                                Has anyone received an invitation to take the test who got the link to apply at the end of July, 2014? I heard the testing dates were during Aug 26-Sept 7. Has anyone else received this information?
                                Was this invite an open announcement, Schedule B process, etc? Just curious. I haven't heard of anything since a Schedule B test last August, thus I did not get any link to start the application process. Good Luck.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12791 users online. 483 members and 12308 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X