Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't went yet, but I'll be wearing a suit and tie.

Comment

• My friend applied in Dec/Jan and just finished Oral Boards on July 9th. My SAC called me a few weeks ago and told me that I should be getting the link to "apply" after all of those schedule b testers have completed at least the PT portion of the test. This turned out to be true because I applied to schedule B last week. So if you are in pre-screen now you will most likely be waiting several months prior to getting the link to apply. Just thought I would share some of the info I know.

Comment

• I waited about 4 months for the pre screen / wish list info after my resume was submitted.

Received the link to apply last week and now waiting for process to ramp up. Their current and predicted attrition rate of current SA's is very high so this is probably the best time ever to apply....that being said you need to pass all the steps.

I am "guessing" PT and poly/BI are taking out large groups of people.

Originally posted by Truth&Justice View Post
        My friend applied in Dec/Jan and just finished Oral Boards on July 9th. My SAC called me a few weeks ago and told me that I should be getting the link to "apply" after all of those schedule b testers have completed at least the PT portion of the test. This turned out to be true because I applied to schedule B last week. So if you are in pre-screen now you will most likely be waiting several months prior to getting the link to apply. Just thought I would share some of the info I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by UD4LIFE View Post
          I waited about 4 months for the pre screen / wish list info after my resume was submitted.

Received the link to apply last week and now waiting for process to ramp up. Their current and predicted attrition rate of current SA's is very high so this is probably the best time ever to apply....that being said you need to pass all the steps.

I am "guessing" PT and poly/BI are taking out large groups of people.

From what I have heard, the greatest areas that people are failing are the PT test and the interview. I'm sure the poly is getting a decent chunk of people as well, but from what I have heard, PT and the interview are really cutting down the applicant pool.

Comment

• Word on the street is that a bunch of folks who were supposed to be emailed links did not get them due to some issues at HQ. I heard this from a very credible source. Just a FYI.

Comment

• FBI announcement just posted. Will be open for a couple weeks... in case anyone is interested

Comment

• Originally posted by Z man View Post
                FBI announcement just posted. Will be open for a couple weeks... in case anyone is interested
                Come'on..., posting this in the ATF forum?!? Lol. There is no love lost between these two agencies.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSOSAC View Post
                  Come'on..., posting this in the ATF forum?!? Lol. There is no love lost between these two agencies.
                  Multiple eggs in multiple baskets...

Comment

• Originally posted by Z man View Post
                    Multiple eggs in multiple baskets...
                    I agree... Just poking fun b/c you posted an FBI announcement in the ATF forum. Best of luck.

Comment

• Anyone that applied in February, have you had any movement in the process recently?

Also, is there anyone who applied before February that is done with the process and waiting for the call?
                      Last edited by regularjoe; 08-04-2014, 10:33 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• I've completed everything except for the medical clearance, which has been taking quite a bit of time. I was told that the Medical Review Officer (MRO) has been backed up and clearance letters should be processed soon. Anyone else with a medical clearance hold up hear anything? Next academy date at the end of September?

Comment

• Originally posted by mbedsun View Post
                          I've completed everything except for the medical clearance, which has been taking quite a bit of time. I was told that the Medical Review Officer (MRO) has been backed up and clearance letters should be processed soon. Anyone else with a medical clearance hold up hear anything? Next academy date at the end of September?
                          ATF just announced that there will be an academy class of 48 in September. There were not supposed to be any more classes until January, so hopefully this is an indication of how badly ATF needs people. Keep clearing out the hiring pool!

Comment

• This train is moving fast! Got a call yesterday for the SPI. Applied less than 2 weeks ago. I'm sure this won't be the norm. I took the written in 2012 and it's good for 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdub801 View Post
                              This train is moving fast! Got a call yesterday for the SPI. Applied less than 2 weeks ago. I'm sure this won't be the norm. I took the written in 2012 and it's good for 3 years.
                              Congrats Jdub!

Comment

• Originally posted by saone View Post
                                Congrats Jdub!
                                Thanks brother!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15934 users online. 479 members and 15455 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X