Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from June/July schedule B receive an email?

Comment

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
      Anyone from June/July schedule B receive an email?
      Nothing here. I submitted my resume in mid-June. shawal16, when did you submit yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by Narc289 View Post
        Nothing here. I submitted my resume in mid-June. shawal16, when did you submit yours?
        June...

And I deleted some msgs... I can receive PMs again.

Comment

• After completing the application and uploading the required documents, ie DD-214, resume, ect. the status of my application states that the application is incomplete due to required documents not being submitted. Does anyone know if this is just because everything is still being processed? Otherwise I've been over it about 5 times and cannot figure out what else I would need to submit. Thanks for any info.

Comment

• Originally posted by LRA View Post
            After completing the application and uploading the required documents, ie DD-214, resume, ect. the status of my application states that the application is incomplete due to required documents not being submitted. Does anyone know if this is just because everything is still being processed? Otherwise I've been over it about 5 times and cannot figure out what else I would need to submit. Thanks for any info.
            This is normal. Check back in a few hours... status will change to "received" (definitely by tomorrow AM). "Processing" = running virus scan software.
            Last edited by Z man; 07-21-2014, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone had a difficult time getting feedback from the Medical Review Officer (MRO)? I have completed every step of the application process but have been held up by medical. I submitted the final necessary medical documents that were requested on June 2, 2014, but haven't received any feedback. Each time I call to find any information about my situation, I'm told the MRO hasn't been in the office or is busy. Any suggestions or anyone have a similar problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by mbedsun View Post
                Has anyone had a difficult time getting feedback from the Medical Review Officer (MRO)? I have completed every step of the application process but have been held up by medical. I submitted the final necessary medical documents that were requested on June 2, 2014, but haven't received any feedback. Each time I call to find any information about my situation, I'm told the MRO hasn't been in the office or is busy. Any suggestions or anyone have a similar problem?
                I am in the same boat. I submitted my follow up medical documents on April 2nd. I've called multiple times since then and have got the same response every time. I was told the MRO was very backed up and busy.

Comment

• Seems odd to me. I was getting a consistent communication/feedback from the MRO every 2 weeks when they requested documentation. After submitting the final documents.... no communication/feedback. I'm becoming an ultimate waiting game champion

Comment

• Anybody know what the Pre-Screen interview is about?? I've been asked to come in for a "10 minutes" to meet with the agent. I'm wondering if anybody else had to do one and what it entails?

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
                      Anybody know what the Pre-Screen interview is about?? I've been asked to come in for a "10 minutes" to meet with the agent. I'm wondering if anybody else had to do one and what it entails?
                      patriot772, are you a schedule B applicant from the most recent resume submissions (i.e. June/July)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Narc289 View Post
                        patriot772, are you a schedule B applicant from the most recent resume submissions (i.e. June/July)?
                        Submitted my resume last week. I don't even think my resume has been submitted to HQ yet.

Comment

• When I submitted my resume two weeks ago, the agent called me and advised I'd be called in for a meet and greet and then my resume will be forwarded to HQ. I assumed this was normal procedure because I've never directly worked with any agent from their field office. Very grateful for the opportunity considering nobody in the field office has vouched for me.

Comment

• Patriot772 - The Pre-Screen is where they go over the whole process with you. They also had me fill out a mobility agreement and select my top 8 choices during my Pre-Screen. It was very good to sit down with the SAC and pick his brain. I had mine several months ago and just applied to the "schedule b" posting. So hang in there - I am sure you guys are up next.

Comment

• Regarding the medical hold-up..

I did my application in July last year, and had my physical in Feb. Finished everything else and was held up with the medical over very silly things. Every 3 weeks I got a new letter that said I needed to send them one more thing. Finally sent in the last paperwork at the end of June, and this week I got my Medically Cleared email. The date I got the clear was the 21st of this month, but it was dated 2 July. So, long story short, they are working on it, or it may even be done and just not forwarded to you yet, but there really isn't any way to speed the process up by calling them. If there was an error or an issue, they will call you, otherwise it's working. (They called me once or twice over an email attachment not opening)

Good luck to those from my schedule B group with getting in to the next academy class.

Comment

• Vyzz, I had a similar experience. I applied last July, completed the initial medical screening in January of this year and after going back and forth with medical requests, I submitted the final round of paperwork at the beginning of June. I never heard back regarding the medical, however, I was contacted towards the end of June and notified that my background was in the adjudication phase. I've yet to receive a medical clearance letter or hear anything since. Any idea if this is common? I'ld assume since the process was progressing that the medical was a go.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12023 users online. 286 members and 11737 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X