Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jdub801 View Post
    +1 Hallelujah! Best to all!
    Good luck everyone. Hopefully I get to test. Is the "Master the Special Agent Exam" by Peterson's a good study guide?

Comment

• I filled out an office preference sheet.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
        I filled out an office preference sheet.
        Thanks. I also submitted my resume in June, so maybe I didn't make it this round. I'll try it again next round. Good luck to all of you who got the link.

Comment

Good luck everyone. Hopefully I get to test. Is the "Master the Special Agent Exam" by Peterson's a good study guide?
          Yes it is. That book will prepare you and teach you everything you need to know and then some. In my opinion, the actual test was a lot easier than the examples on the book.

I took the test in February and just sent in my BI/fingerprint cards/security package last week.

Good luck to all!

Comment

• Originally posted by NobleProspect View Post
            Yes it is. That book will prepare you and teach you everything you need to know and then some. In my opinion, the actual test was a lot easier than the examples on the book.

I took the test in February and just sent in my BI/fingerprint cards/security package last week.

Good luck to all!
            Thanks. I appreciate the response.

Comment

Got the email stating my resume was recv and a link to the application which opens 7/21 and closes 7/25. Email contained information about how to apply and provided a unique # to attach on our resume.
              Just got mine. Good luck everyone

FYI... Some reported getting phone calls and emails in the past few weeks. This was the first thing I've seen since being notified that my resume had been submitted to HQ
              Last edited by Z man; 07-14-2014, 04:44 PM. Reason: Added info

Comment

• Other than dsb05c, has anyone else received an e-mail that submitted their resume in June? I submitted my resume in mid-June.

Comment

• Originally posted by Narc289 View Post
                  Other than dsb05c, has anyone else received an e-mail that submitted their resume in June? I submitted my resume in mid-June.
                  For what it's worth, I think mid-June was too late to make this cut. I was contacted and sent the paperwork back in late April.

Also, I just missed the last cut with my submission, whenever that was. I had to wait about 5-6 months from the time I submitted my resume until getting in on this latest batch.

Keep the faith. Best of luck.

Comment

• Got my Schedule B link this afternoon from the May group.

Comment

• Okay.........so it is say to say that if you submitted your resume in May 1 on after, then you will mostly not receive an email this go around.

Comment

• Got the email today as well (submitted my resume in October). Does anyone have any insight as to why this is listed as a temporary 1215 day appointment on the announcement? I understand that schedule B is used to staff under different procedures, but if any of us get hired, what happens when our 1215 days are up?

Also, if we are already tenured 1811's from other agencies, shouldn't we automatically get career permanent status?

Sorry if this was already discussed before; I just couldn't find anything about it on the thread. I'm sure there are some OPM guru's lurking around this forum. Thanks and good luck to all!
                        Last edited by FutureAgent001; 07-14-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Schedule B hiring is for a 3 year term. You will be converted to permanent status after your third year. Even if you have tenure, you will have to sign an excepted service agreement. I was VRA so I only had a 2 year probationary period.

Comment

• Filled out paperwork (preference) in April and received the apply email yesterday.

Many of the people being processed recently have not been stellar, especially regarding PT portion.

Good luck all...stay in shape and give it your best shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by UD4LIFE View Post
                              Filled out paperwork (preference) in April and received the apply email yesterday.

Many of the people being processed recently have not been stellar, especially regarding PT portion.

Good luck all...stay in shape and give it your best shot.

I have heard they are losing almost 50% of the applicants due to the PT.

Comment

• 50%!?! Wow.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17631 users online. 539 members and 17092 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X