300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Z man View Post
    Nothing here. These sporadic phone calls and e-mails are a little worrisome... I, like you all, simply want the chance to apply. Sounds like we'll all find out next week.

BTW, did they say why they wanted your transcripts? They're usually submitted through USA jobs when you apply...
    No clue, I found it rather odd myself.

Comment

• Has anyone that submitted a resume in June heard anything? I work with an agent that submitted my resume to HQ, but haven't heard anything about a test date.

Comment

• Does everyone get notified once your resume gets submitted to HQ? My resume was submitted to HQ, and I haven't heard a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Narc289 View Post
          Does everyone get notified once your resume gets submitted to HQ? My resume was submitted to HQ, and I haven't heard a thing.
          I'm in the same boat.........I'm not doubting the agent I sent mine too, but I'm starting to wonder.......did he forget???? I sent mine up first of May and it makes me nervous to hear that everybody else is getting preference locations sheets and such.

Oh well I hope by the grace of God I can get the email link this week.

Comment

• I don't understand how people area getting preference location sheets, and haven't even tested yet. Maybe different areas follow different procedures. The agent that submitted my resume told me I was all set. I work closely with him, so I don't think he would lead me down the wrong road. It's a 6-12 month process, so there is still plenty of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
              I'm in the same boat.........I'm not doubting the agent I sent mine too, but I'm starting to wonder.......did he forget???? I sent mine up first of May and it makes me nervous to hear that everybody else is getting preference locations sheets and such.

Oh well I hope by the grace of God I can get the email link this week.
              Originally posted by Narc289 View Post
              I don't understand how people area getting preference location sheets, and haven't even tested yet. Maybe different areas follow different procedures. The agent that submitted my resume told me I was all set. I work closely with him, so I don't think he would lead me down the wrong road. It's a 6-12 month process, so there is still plenty of time.

I'm pulling for you guys. My experience however, included a meeting with the local RAC where I turned in my resume, listed my preferences, and other info. Also, I got an email that said "congrats you were referred by this office to HQ" in late April. Haven't heard anything since. We'll find out soon.

If you didn't do any of the things listed above, you may have not been referred. Another however, each office does things differently. So, who knows!?

Best regards to ya!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdub801 View Post
                I'm pulling for you guys. My experience however, included a meeting with the local RAC where I turned in my resume, listed my preferences, and other info. Also, I got an email that said "congrats you were referred by this office to HQ" in late April. Haven't heard anything since. We'll find out soon.

If you didn't do any of the things listed above, you may have not been referred. Another however, each office does things differently. So, who knows!?

Best regards to ya!!
                My experience was very similar, but I have not heard anything out of HQ as of yet. My worry is that HQ cut down the list even more. Here's to hoping that all of us are allowed to at least apply.

Comment

• Oh well I'm going to re-send my application, just to keep my name in the pot of interested applicants, if in fact I did not make this round of best qualified applicants cut.

Everybody please keep us posted if you receive an email link to apply versus, us who did not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                    Oh well I'm going to re-send my application, just to keep my name in the pot of interested applicants, if in fact I did not make this round of best qualified applicants cut.

Everybody please keep us posted if you receive an email link to apply versus, us who did not.
                    I think you might have just got it in a little late for this announcement, I would give it time as you will most likely make the next round. It took me a little more than two month between when I submitted my resume and was invited in to fill out the paperwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                      I think you might have just got it in a little late for this announcement, I would give it time as you will most likely make the next round. It took me a little more than two month between when I submitted my resume and was invited in to fill out the paperwork.
                      Thanks Firefox. I submitted my resume in early June, so I expect a later response time. Question. Do they call you, or just send an email if and when you're selected for further processing?

Comment

• Got the email stating my resume was recv and a link to the application which opens 7/21 and closes 7/25. Email contained information about how to apply and provided a unique # to attach on our resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Narc289 View Post
                          Thanks Firefox. I submitted my resume in early June, so I expect a later response time. Question. Do they call you, or just send an email if and when you're selected for further processing?
                          I also submitted mine in early June FYI. Be patient, emails should be going out this week with the link to apply next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                            Got the email stating my resume was recv and a link to the application which opens 7/21 and closes 7/25. Email contained information about how to apply and provided a unique # to attach on our resume.
                            +1 Hallelujah! Best to all!

Comment

Got the email stating my resume was recv and a link to the application which opens 7/21 and closes 7/25. Email contained information about how to apply and provided a unique # to attach on our resume.
                              I just got mine as well.

Comment

I also submitted mine in early June FYI. Be patient, emails should be going out this week with the link to apply next week.

dsb05c, I appreciate the info. Did you have to fill out paperwork beforehand, or did you just get an e-mail explaining the process?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14766 users online. 436 members and 14330 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X