Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by copper78 View Post
    Is that for the May round of schedule B?
    I believe so. Based on some of the comments on here, I wonder if multiple groups of submissions will get the link at the same time (i.e. May & June). I told the HR rep when I had been submitted (May) and that is the timeframe she gave me.

    To the best of my knowledge no one from the May group has received "the link."
    Last edited by Z man; 07-10-2014, 01:03 PM. Reason: Typo

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Z man View Post
      I believe so. Based on some of the comments on here, I wonder if multiple groups of submissions will get the link at the same time (i.e. May & June). I told the HR rep when I had been submitted (May) and that is the timeframe she gave me.

      To the best of my knowledge no one from the May group has received "the link."
      By May, do you mean April? To the best of my knowledge, nobody from the April group has gotten the link either. I would think that would be a rather large group of applicants if they are sending out the link to 2-3 groups at a time, but who knows. I'm hoping that sending out the link to multiple groups indicates that they need bodies real bad, and not that we are going to get through the process, and sit on the shelf for 3 years, and still not get the call-- like HSI/ICE has done with their 2011 list.

      Comment


      • I was just told by HQ Human Resources that if you make the list after filling out the prescreening paperwork then an email is going out on the 14th with information on how to apply when the posting opens on the 21st. This is all I know, hope it helps.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tlew09 View Post
          I was just told by HQ Human Resources that if you make the list after filling out the prescreening paperwork then an email is going out on the 14th with information on how to apply when the posting opens on the 21st. This is all I know, hope it helps.
          By made the list, I really hope that they meant the lists that were submitted by the divisions. I hope HQ did not further trim down the lists, but who knows. My thinking is that if you made the top 20 names for your division to submit, and the SAC signed off on you, then hopefully HQ will at least let you apply.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tlew09 View Post
            I was just told by HQ Human Resources that if you make the list after filling out the prescreening paperwork then an email is going out on the 14th with information on how to apply when the posting opens on the 21st. This is all I know, hope it helps.
            So If we did not get any pre-screening paperwork then we did not make the cut? I sent my resume to a SSA back in May 5th and I haven't heard anything since.

            Is their somebody I can call to see if they received my resume???
            Last edited by Det_sje; 07-10-2014, 04:00 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jondw View Post
              By May, do you mean April? .
              Yeah I guess it is April. I turned everything into the recruiter in April, but the e-mail stating my name had been submitted to HQ came in the first week of May.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                So If we did not get any pre-screening paperwork then we did not make the cut? I sent my resume to a SSA back in May 5th and I haven't heard anything since.

                Is their somebody I can call to see if they received my resume???

                I think the last "cut" occurred back in April, so if you submitted in May, I wouldn't be concerned yet. I didn't hear anything for a long time after my resume was submitted.

                Comment


                • If your resume was submitted you would have filled out the location preference sheet as well as contact information and drug usage info. Mine was completed and sent in with the April/May round.

                  Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                  So If we did not get any pre-screening paperwork then we did not make the cut? I sent my resume to a SSA back in May 5th and I haven't heard anything since.

                  Is their somebody I can call to see if they received my resume???

                  Comment


                  • Just some info for those of you wondering. I was informed that back in April my name was being submitted to HQ and late last month received an email from HQ with information about when the link for the opening will be sent out. I was told July 14-18 will be the JOA opening and July 21-25 is the application period. I cannot speak to what this means to anyone who has not heard anything but as a heads up it wouldn't hurt to make sure all your information and necessary documents are already loaded into your USA Jobs profile.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by neverquit11 View Post
                      Just some info for those of you wondering. I was informed that back in April my name was being submitted to HQ and late last month received an email from HQ with information about when the link for the opening will be sent out. I was told July 14-18 will be the JOA opening and July 21-25 is the application period. I cannot speak to what this means to anyone who has not heard anything but as a heads up it wouldn't hurt to make sure all your information and necessary documents are already loaded into your USA Jobs profile.
                      I have not heard a word since I filled out my preference sheet and signed the paperwork. I hope I am going to get to apply.

                      Comment


                      • I have not heard of anybody else who got that email from HQ. Hopefully, I will get to apply, as I have not heard a word since my division emailed me saying that the SAC had signed off on me and my packet was sent to HQ in April.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by neverquit11 View Post
                          Just some info for those of you wondering. I was informed that back in April my name was being submitted to HQ and late last month received an email from HQ with information about when the link for the opening will be sent out. I was told July 14-18 will be the JOA opening and July 21-25 is the application period. I cannot speak to what this means to anyone who has not heard anything but as a heads up it wouldn't hurt to make sure all your information and necessary documents are already loaded into your USA Jobs profile.
                          Anyone else recieve the email from HQ he is referencing?

                          I am also from the April/May group and was notified that the SAC had signed off my package being submitted to HQ...nothing since
                          Last edited by Z man; 07-11-2014, 06:36 PM. Reason: Added info

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Z man View Post
                            Anyone else recieve the email from HQ he is referencing?

                            I am also from the April/May group and was notified that the SAC had signed off my package being submitted to HQ...nothing since
                            I just got a call from the ATF asking for a copy of my transcripts, anyone else get a call or email asking for anything?

                            Comment


                            • Article discussing the issues the ATF currently experiencing. Hopefully these issues = more of us getting a shot at our dream gig...

                              http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ions/12409883/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                                I just got a call from the ATF asking for a copy of my transcripts, anyone else get a call or email asking for anything?
                                Nothing here. These sporadic phone calls and e-mails are a little worrisome... I, like you all, simply want the chance to apply. Sounds like we'll all find out next week.

                                BTW, did they say why they wanted your transcripts? They're usually submitted through USA jobs when you apply...

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9842 users online. 291 members and 9551 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X