300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys,

I was wondering how ATF PT was during CITP. Any information would be helpful. I always exercise just curious if I need to step up my 5 plus mile runs. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Genesis12 View Post
      Hey Guys,

I was wondering how ATF PT was during CITP. Any information would be helpful. I always exercise just curious if I need to step up my 5 plus mile runs. Thanks!
      You will NOT be running miles in CITP PT. You WILL be doing lots of Cals and pull-ups though. ATF has implemented a new fitness program and those are the two areas of focus. However, when you get to SABT, be prepared to run 4-5 miles PLUS Cals and pull-ups along the way.

Comment

• Academy date for July seems to be filled; will there be another class before the end of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by mbedsun View Post
          Academy date for July seems to be filled; will there be another class before the end of the year?
          Yes, I believe that it's schedule for sometime in September and maybe another one for December.

Comment

• Anybody know when the next schedule B announcement will be so I can get my resume in again?

Comment

• I was told the USA jobs email would probably be at the end of July.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                I was told the USA jobs email would probably be at the end of July.
                Is this for the folks who were submitted to HQ back in April/May?
                Last edited by Z man; 07-08-2014, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• I submitted mine in early June and got a call about 2 weeks later describing the process and asking for my top 8 office preferences. She stated that an email link would be in July (maybe the last week) and the written test in August. PT test could be in as little as 2 weeks after that or maybe a month. I will be at FLETC-Charleston for two weeks in August so I will have to watch my email because she said a lot of things are time sensitive so be on the watch for emails including checking your spam folder.

Comment

• Schedule B hopefull here. I can't seem to catch a break. I've called every field office in Northern California and they all send the call to the operations center in DC. My only other option is to speak to a couple of AUSA's I work with in hopes they can provide a contact. I'm a little scared of going this route because the courts a a little gossipy, like high school. I do NOT want to commit career suicide...
                    Last edited by PSOSAC; 07-08-2014, 01:57 PM. Reason: Auto correct

Comment

• You should try going to an ATF office yourself. That may work.

Comment

• Good idea. I'll print the ol'resume on some good paper tonight and walk it over tomorrow.. Thanks.

Comment

• PSOSAC, I'm interested in seeing if that works. Please update us!

Comment

• For the candidates who have been through the hiring process, does the polygraph happen before or after you meet with your background investigator and they talk to your people? Is the intent of the poly to confirm what's on your SF86?
                            Last edited by wildstar82; 07-09-2014, 09:25 PM. Reason: adding info

Comment

• Talked to HR in DC yesterday... They are saying the usajobs link should be sent out "later this month."

Comment

• Is that for the May round of schedule B?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11372 users online. 376 members and 10996 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X