Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the dates you guys are getting for testing?

Comment

• kind of unnerving that so far its only vets, none the less congrats vets!

Comment

• April 10th but I am sure there are more dates.

Comment

• The USMS will follow suit also with testing vets first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superjock22 View Post
            The USMS will follow suit also with testing vets first.
            It's going to be hard to move forward for non vets. I seen this coming.

Comment

• Well it must only be the "highly qualified 10 point vets". I'm a 5 point vet, and I do qualify, I, however have not heard anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by spazzbite11 View Post
                Well it must only be the "highly qualified 10 point vets". I'm a 5 point vet, and I do qualify, I, however have not heard anything.
                OPM said the best qualified will move forward for both announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                  OPM said the best qualified will move forward for both announcement.
                  the best qualified vets? because an individual can be a non-vet and be better qualified than a vet but not move forward by the way things are going now

Comment

• Originally posted by Peacemaker54 View Post
                    the best qualified vets? because an individual can be a non-vet and be better qualified than a vet but not move forward by the way things are going now
                    From the information I just received, its not looking good for non vets. There were a lot of vets who applied for both announcements. I was told if you did not receive an email regarding the exam by now, you will not go forward. It sucks because I'm not a vet.

Comment

• Best qualified vets will always move to the top of any list when compared to best qualified non-vets. Especially for OPM. In FAMS, best qualified vets would always be pushed to the top of the registrar hiring list. Keep hope alive ladies and gents, doesn't make any since to assume, because we don't work within ATFs contracted hiring section.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peacemaker54 View Post
                        A best qualified non-vet will never be placed ahead of a vet in that same category. Same is in play for 5 and 10 point vets. A 5 point best qualified vet will never be placed ahead of a 10 point best qualified vet. Hopefully this answers your question.

Comment

• Im a 5 point vet and I received the email to take the exam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                            From the information I just received, its not looking good for non vets. There were a lot of vets who applied for both announcements. I was told if you did not receive an email regarding the exam by now, you will not go forward. It sucks because I'm not a vet.
                            I hope this is not true. I did not recieve a testing date thus far and I am a 30% Vet who meets the quals.

Comment

• To everyone that rec'd a test date, what is your testing location?

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                                I hope this is not true. I did not recieve a testing date thus far and I am a 30% Vet who meets the quals.
                                Testing might be determined on location. Your a 10 point 30% disabled vet, so you should have no worries.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17535 users online. 497 members and 17038 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X