300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rangr175 View Post
    I'm assuming he or she did not pass the interview; or did not do as well as he or she thought. They rank the interviews accordingly.
    My buddy is very squared away. He's been told he passed. Always remember. A good hook is way better than skills and resume.

Comment

• He may have passed but not scored high enough to be seriously considered.

Comment

• new class begins......

Comment

• Originally posted by Esco View Post
          A good hook is way better than skills and resume.
          Eh...Not sure about that but having both really helps no doubt.

Schedule B is just a seat at the table...still need to pass all the other steps like poly/bi/etc

Comment

• Well, there are quite a few of us who've sat at the table, enjoyed our meals, and are now waiting for the bill. Hopefully, it comes sometime in June.

Comment

• "I have been waiting on the bill for to long, I would like to speak with the manager"

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam.atf View Post
                "I have been waiting on the bill for to long, I would like to speak with the manager"
                This restaurant is where every customer is looking forward anxiously for the check. I think that I should go to the register and get it my self. I'm about to explode... Where is the Manager?

Comment

• Patience is key. With the new class just beginning, it will most likely be at least a couple of months until the next one goes. No, I have no insider knowledge. Just scroll through this tread, and there appears to be a CITP class every 2-3 months with calls going out 6-8 weeks prior. I bet we are looking at mid June for next one with calls coming in the next few weeks.

Comment

• Completed my poly today...things are slowly moving...

Comment

• Originally posted by OfficerFriendly427 View Post
                      Patience is key. With the new class just beginning, it will most likely be at least a couple of months until the next one goes. No, I have no insider knowledge. Just scroll through this tread, and there appears to be a CITP class every 2-3 months with calls going out 6-8 weeks prior. I bet we are looking at mid June for next one with calls coming in the next few weeks.

I think we have 1 more CITP & 2 more SABT classes scheduled for FY14. I could be wrong, but thats what I heard.

Comment

• I think you may be correct. The March group will graduate from CITP in mid June, and theoretically a new CITP class will start around same time as March group moves to SABT. JUNE CITP will graduate in early to mid September and move to SABT. Fiscal year 2014 ends on September 30th. Thus, there are your two SABT classes. However, they could start another CITP class in mid September to squeeze in one more. They had 4 last year. We are at two now and counting.
                        Last edited by OfficerFriendly427; 03-30-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Just recently heard they are scheduled to have 3 more CITP classes this year. I believe before the end of this fiscal year. Source seems credible but take everything with a grain of salt. Just thought I would pass on to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by hoosier_deputy View Post
                            Just recently heard they are scheduled to have 3 more CITP classes this year. I believe before the end of this fiscal year. Source seems credible but take everything with a grain of salt. Just thought I would pass on to everyone.
                            That's a lot for 48 per class man.. There are only 3 ATF class rooms which seat 24. You might be correct, but 3 more Classes by the end of the year might be a stretch. Hopefully for you guys waiting to get on this info is correct.
                            Last edited by Orangeman22; 04-01-2014, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Has ATF ever had a break between CITP & SABT? Or do they always plan to have both classes back-to-back.

Comment

• Yeah who knows what will happen. The info came from fletc but maybe they meant calendar year. We will see.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6882 users online. 254 members and 6628 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X