• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SABT is after CITP

Comment

• New week, let the calls continue!

Comment

• I got my email and it said a fed ex in on the way!

Comment

• Fed ex for what?

Comment

• To start background and medical.

Comment

• Oh nice. It's nice to see people still going through.

Comment

• Anyone else get their calls?

Comment

• I got my fed ex and location preference email!

Comment

• I filled my location preference the day of the interview. I selected 8 locations (in order) out of all offices within the 50 states and territories. Did anyone else selected them during the day of the interview?

Comment

• No, I got mine in my FedEx package. But that's all bull lol cause they sent me an email early on saying what region I got chosen for and the 7 divisions that are in that region.

Comment

• I will be applying for the ATF next week under a schedule B hiring authority. I would appreciate any tips or advice concerning preperation for the written exam. After briefly browsing this thread I've found that some have used the ICE/HSI special agent study guide. I haven't had time to read this entire thread yet so I'm sure I will come across more useful information in the near future. In the meantime, any help concerning study and preperation materials would greatly appreciated. I'm currently in federal law enforcement (1896) and former police officer. Here's hoping I can continue toward my goal of getting an 1811 position. Thanks for your help in advance.

Comment

• What are you doing to apply under Schedule B? Is there an announcement? Thanks

Comment

• Schedule B is a gotta know someone at ATF announcement.
                            Keeps the #'s down. The higher the hook, the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by INcop312 View Post
                              What are you doing to apply under Schedule B? Is there an announcement? Thanks
                              It's just like Esco said.

Comment

• I filled out location preferences at panel interview like Nestor2K did, which I believe is what most of us did. The Fed-Ex I received did not have anything about location preference in it. Unlike Adam.atf, I never got any e-mails stating what region I was being considered for. That's the first I've heard of that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11917 users online. 443 members and 11474 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X