Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone elses status change from application complete to awaiting results on USAJOBS.

Comment

• My application status has not changed, however under assessments they added, "written test, no results yet", which is new. Before it only said "complete" for the assessment questionnaire. Not sure if that means anything. We'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by spazzbite11 View Post
        My application status has not changed, however under assessments they added, "written test, no results yet", which is new. Before it only said "complete" for the assessment questionnaire. Not sure if that means anything. We'll see.
        My status changed days ago and the 'written test' section has been there since day one for me.

Comment

• Yes, mine changed today, I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuff_Ced View Post
            My status changed days ago and the 'written test' section has been there since day one for me.
            Very true, the written test portion was always there.

Comment

• Originally posted by spazzbite11 View Post
              My application status has not changed, however under assessments they added, "written test, no results yet", which is new. Before it only said "complete" for the assessment questionnaire. Not sure if that means anything. We'll see.
              So your saying that your Status didn't go from "Complete" to "Awaiting results"? Mine also changed a couple of days ago also. We should be getting our NOR pretty soon.

Comment

• Under the application manager, my results also say "Awaiting results - you will be notified"

Comment

• Thats what I'm saying. Mine hasn't changed. However it also say's "see details tab", which it did not say before, it only said complete.
                  Last edited by spazzbite11; 03-21-2012, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• I wouldn't read too much into the application manager. The HSI one hasn't changes in the year I have been in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlashTACP View Post
                      I wouldn't read too much into the application manager. The HSI one hasn't changes in the year I have been in the process.
                      Yep, same here with HSI. Application manager is basically useless after you initially apply. Most of the subsequent communication from the specific agency will be through emails, and towards the end by phonecall.
                      "These aren't my pants"

Comment

• Boys and girls. My buddy contcted me and told me he received a test date. I checked application manager and my status changed from complete to awaiting results. Additionally:

1- My buddy is a veteran, I'm not.

2-We both applied in the afternoon on the day of the annoucement.

Just passing along the info. God willing we hear soon.
                        Last edited by Mark 11:24; 03-23-2012, 05:06 AM.
                        Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
                        Proverbs 16:3

Comment

• I received an e-mail from OPM this morning confirming a test date. I'm a veteran and applied early when the vacancy was announced (if that made any difference). Best of luck to everyone going through this and other 1811 pipelines...its a long process!

Comment

• I got test date also, I'm a veteran.

Comment

• Nice to hear that emails are going out. Vets are probably getting dates first.
                              PD+

Comment

• I also received a date.. And I am also a vet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10069 users online. 199 members and 9870 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X