Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the call today also. Hey Rickcpd PM me if you can. See you on March. Best of luck to you all.

Comment

• Your Pm's are disabled.

Comment

• My bad. I just enabled and sent you a PM.

Comment

• any intel on potential hiring announcements set to open soon?

Comment

• Calls have officially started!

Comment

• Hopefully I'll get mine soon, I got my medical clearance letter at the beginning of December. Those you got there calls, when did you receive yours?

Comment

• In the same boat as the rest of you on here. With everything completed since December '13. Wonder if all the calls are made in just the course of one day or should we keep our hopes up for calls going out today. Or even next week...

Good luck to all out there!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAP WV View Post
                  In the same boat as the rest of you on here. With everything completed since December '13. Wonder if all the calls are made in just the course of one day or should we keep our hopes up for calls going out today. Or even next week...

Good luck to all out there!
                  They will be going out over the course of the week or two.

Comment

• Any news on the specific date in March?

Comment

• For those who had to resubmit additional medical follow up forms, how quick afterwards did you receive the clearance e-mail?

Comment

• If you need my time line, it's on the last page.

Comment

• For what's it's worth there are 3 more SABT classes scheduled for this year.

Comment

• It took about 2 weeks for all the calls to go out for the December class, so I'm assuming the same is for March. If you haven't gotten a call yet just hang in there. HQ knows exactly who they are hiring at this point, it's just a matter of making sure everything in your folder is accounted for and then you will receive your call. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• You are probably right. They should know who is going by now. It is just a matter of making notification and seeing if everyone they call accepts. It would be interesting to know what those percentages are.
                              Last edited by OfficerFriendly427; 01-26-2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• This is for CI school right, this march class?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12981 users online. 507 members and 12474 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X