Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same process, just a smaller pool of applicants.

Comment

• Radio silence.

Comment

• Anyone hear of when the next class is scheduled to start?

Comment

• March sometime. I hear at least more three classes before fiscal year ends on September 30th. The current December class counts for fiscal year 2014. Thus, we have at least four classes for 2014. I am happy to be finished processing but waiting to hear something is now the worst part! As an educated guesser based on when calls went out for the December class, we should expect to hear something by the end of the month regarding that March class.
          Last edited by OfficerFriendly427; 01-14-2014, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• How many per class, 24 or 48...that is standard fletc size...or was

Originally posted by OfficerFriendly427 View Post
            March sometime. I hear at least more three classes before fiscal year ends on September 30th. The current December class counts for fiscal year 2014. Thus, we have at least four classes for 2014. I am happy to be finished processing but waiting to hear something is now the worst part! As an educated guesser based on when calls went out for the December class, we should expect to hear something by the end of the month regarding that March class.

Comment

• Speedy recovery to the 2 Agents who were shot last night.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/teen-who...cops-they-say/

Comment

• They are trying to get 48 per class, 50 agents in the country had their effective retirement date Monday. So they are just keeping the numbers where they were.

Comment

• Thanks...I hear retirements have probability of being significant this year

Originally posted by Adam.atf View Post
                  They are trying to get 48 per class, 50 agents in the country had their effective retirement date Monday. So they are just keeping the numbers where they were.

Comment

• Any word on calls?

Comment

• Negative. I would imagine that would start next week. No one seems to know what the dates of the next academy are. Also, did you get an official letter stating your background and/or polygraph was completed? I know the medical clearance letter is the last thing those who were hired received prior to being called. I was just curious.

Comment

• I finished the Poly last week and my BI called me (last week) and said that he submitted my report. And a medical follow up documents they required was send last week too. Still no word, but the BI & Poly examiner did mentioned that the process was very quick. I'm still with my fingers crossed to see if I get the good thin letter with an offer and academy dates.

Comment

• I contacted HR on late Dec. after I received my medical clearance and they told me we will not receive poly results. I assume after you get medically clear it's only matter of waiting for "the call". Good luck to all. Always remember... no news is good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by nestor2k View Post
                            I finished the Poly last week and my BI called me (last week) and said that he submitted my report. And a medical follow up documents they required was send last week too. Still no word, but the BI & Poly examiner did mentioned that the process was very quick. I'm still with my fingers crossed to see if I get the good thin letter with an offer and academy dates.
                            I second the "quick" comments. I think quite a few of us on here are done and have received already, or are just waiting on the medical clearance letter. I would bet the next round of calls will go out late next week into the first week or so of February. This is assuming there is a late March class on the table. Good luck to all who've made it this far. I think we will hear good things soon.

Comment

• I got the call today.

Comment

• Awesome news. You have been done for a couple of months, right? Can you share any info with us on class dates and your processing timeline?
                                Last edited by OfficerFriendly427; 01-23-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8659 users online. 417 members and 8242 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X