Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Plainview22..... tried to DM you but your inbox is full.

Comment

• Cleared up bro, try again.

Comment

• I got an email 24DEC13 letting me know I was medically cleared (again). First thing I've heard since mid September.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickcpd View Post
          I got an email 24DEC13 letting me know I was medically cleared (again). First thing I've heard since mid September.
          That is great news Rick....play the waiting game my friend, hopefully it will pay off.

Comment

• Still waiting on the call, been done sense the day before thanksgiving. The G shuts down to a crawl around this time I know that, I know we'll hear more after the first of the year

Comment

• Got an email yesterday saying my fedex package was in the mail. So I guess things are starting back up again.

Comment

• Keep hope alive.

My timeline so far:

July 17th - Application
                August 26th - Written exam
                September 18th - Notice of eligibility
                October 11th - Physical Task Test
                November 5th - Panel Interview
                December 5th - E-Qip Invite/Fed Ex package
                December 13th - Drug Test
                December 16th - E-Qip certified
                December 16th- Medical Exam
                December 19th- Medical Follow Up

The polygraph, background/meeting with my background investigator, and the medical clearance letter should be all I have left to go. This process has been faster than I anticipated.

Comment

• I completed my panel in mid November as well but haven't heard anything since.

Comment

• I'm glad to see things starting up again. Hopefully "the call" will come soon. I do not know when the next class is, I heard rumors of April 1st. A buddy of mine reported on the 29th of dec, so I don't know when the next class is.

Comment

• If there is in fact a March class, or even April 1st, when should we be expecting calls to go out? I can't remember how soon before Decembers class there were reports of calls, was it as early as October?

Comment

• Did any of you wear a suit to the polygraph exam? I dressed casually for the written exam, medical, and of course, wore work out clothes for the physical task test. I only wore a suit to the panel interview so far, which obviously went well for me. I imagine I should be on the safe side and wear one for upcoming polygraph and meeting with my background investigator. I was just wondering what others did. Thanks.

Comment

• I wore a suit for my first poly. I'll wear one again for the next one.

Originally posted by OfficerFriendly427 View Post
                          Did any of you wear a suit to the polygraph exam? I dressed casually for the written exam, medical, and of course, wore work out clothes for the physical task test. I only wore a suit to the panel interview so far, which obviously went well for me. I imagine I should be on the safe side and wear one for upcoming polygraph and meeting with my background investigator. I was just wondering what others did. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by OfficerFriendly427 View Post
                            Did any of you wear a suit to the polygraph exam? I dressed casually for the written exam, medical, and of course, wore work out clothes for the physical task test. I only wore a suit to the panel interview so far, which obviously went well for me. I imagine I should be on the safe side and wear one for upcoming polygraph and meeting with my background investigator. I was just wondering what others did. Thanks.
                            I wore one and the polygrapher constantly noted that he appreciated my professionalism. He basically ordered my to remove my jacket because he wanted me to be as comfortable as possible. Rule of thumb -- you can NEVER be overdressed for an interview.

Comment

• Thanks. I figured as much but wanted to make sure.

Comment

• Anyone know the schedule B process?

Is it different compared to "regular" process?

Are there any steps skipped or is basically the same just slightly expedited?

Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4487 users online. 232 members and 4255 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X