Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by StarkWood88 View Post
    Quite a number of us on here who are "done" and waiting. Anyone have solid info about the next class?
    I spoke with HR on Tuesday and was informed that next class "could" be March depending on a number of things.
    Waiting for "The Date"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FutureTrooper1 View Post
      I spoke with HR on Tuesday and was informed that next class "could" be March depending on a number of things.
      I was told about a month ago that there was going to be a class in March but it might pushed back to February. I just finished my medical yesterday and turned in all the BI forms signed on Tuesday. I hope they process everything fast, but with the holidays approaching, I feel the pain of delays coming in.

      Comment


      • Here's my time line

        Notice to apply: 05/17/13
        Applied: 05/20/13
        PTT: 07/23/13
        Panel interview: 08/08/13
        Leading Candidate Letter: 08/29/13
        Medical 1: 09/04/13
        EQIP Invitation: 09/05/13
        Drug Test: 09/07/13
        EQIP certified w/ signature forms: 09/16/13
        Medical 2: 09/21/13
        Medical follow up: 10/07/13
        Poly: 10/09/13
        Poly results passed: 10/18/13
        Email question "are you right or left handed": 11/04/13
        BI contact: 11/18/13
        BI interview/ ID check: 11/25/13
        Background completed and submitted: 11/26/13
        Medical clearance letter: 12/04/13

        Just waiting on the call now. I do have solid info that they have not filled the dec 29th class yet. They had 30 people slotted and the rest of the calls are going out this week. They are trying to get 48. So there still is hope. But the class after this is march.

        Comment


        • I finished the interview process about three weeks ago...assuming I passed, do they give you a selection of field office(s) with the conditional offer or does that come later on during the process? Good luck to everyone in the process!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Adam.atf View Post
            Here's my time line

            Notice to apply: 05/17/13
            Applied: 05/20/13
            PTT: 07/23/13
            Panel interview: 08/08/13
            Leading Candidate Letter: 08/29/13
            Medical 1: 09/04/13
            EQIP Invitation: 09/05/13
            Drug Test: 09/07/13
            EQIP certified w/ signature forms: 09/16/13
            Medical 2: 09/21/13
            Medical follow up: 10/07/13
            Poly: 10/09/13
            Poly results passed: 10/18/13
            Email question "are you right or left handed": 11/04/13
            BI contact: 11/18/13
            BI interview/ ID check: 11/25/13
            Background completed and submitted: 11/26/13
            Medical clearance letter: 12/04/13

            Just waiting on the call now. I do have solid info that they have not filled the dec 29th class yet. They had 30 people slotted and the rest of the calls are going out this week. They are trying to get 48. So there still is hope. But the class after this is march.
            Got to give props to the ATF; they've been hustling through these application processes like crazy!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Adam.atf View Post
              Here's my time line

              Notice to apply: 05/17/13
              Applied: 05/20/13
              PTT: 07/23/13
              Panel interview: 08/08/13
              Leading Candidate Letter: 08/29/13
              Medical 1: 09/04/13
              EQIP Invitation: 09/05/13
              Drug Test: 09/07/13
              EQIP certified w/ signature forms: 09/16/13
              Medical 2: 09/21/13
              Medical follow up: 10/07/13
              Poly: 10/09/13
              Poly results passed: 10/18/13
              Email question "are you right or left handed": 11/04/13
              BI contact: 11/18/13
              BI interview/ ID check: 11/25/13
              Background completed and submitted: 11/26/13
              Medical clearance letter: 12/04/13

              Just waiting on the call now. I do have solid info that they have not filled the dec 29th class yet. They had 30 people slotted and the rest of the calls are going out this week. They are trying to get 48. So there still is hope. But the class after this is march.
              That's the second time I have heard about the "right or left-handed" email... Interesting.

              Comment


              • Yea I don't understand. They just need to call. I hate this waiting game

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Adam.atf View Post
                  Yea I don't understand. They just need to call. I hate this waiting game
                  Same here. Been done for a few weeks.

                  Comment


                  • Hey jrj1811 - I am also a current 1811 going through the process. Can you send me a PM?

                    Comment


                    • Left hand/right hand probably goes to your firearm. Your weapon is not a stock training gun it's your issued weapon. If you're an 1811 and skipping CITP at some point you'll also be asked for your shoe size and clothing size so they can get all your gear together for you.

                      Comment


                      • I am not currently an 1811, but they still asked me that question. I don't get it. Also, I just got off the phone HR and the Dec 29th class is about full. They have 2 spots left, and they were not sure if they were gonna fill it or not. I know this isn't good news so it looks like march is the next one. This blows! Any one else have any info?

                        Comment


                        • Many pistols are ambidextrous. My guess is they are asking to get holsters for the range.

                          Comment


                          • Anyone hear anything?

                            Comment


                            • Standby to standby. Welcome to the federal government. Dec. 29th is obviously full. Next one is tentatively scheduled for March. This was from HR last week. Enjoy the holidays with the family and we'll be back at it next year.

                              Comment


                              • Is the ATF hiring right now?
                                PAPD
                                Tested: 5/18/13
                                Qualified

                                NYSP
                                Tested: 10/13
                                List: High 15k

                                Yonkers PD
                                Tested: 11/16/13
                                Eligible

                                PWCPD
                                Tested: 2/3/14
                                PT: 4/8/14 - Passed
                                Poly: May ?

                                Baltimore City PD
                                Test: 4/26/14

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10647 users online. 506 members and 10141 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X