Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow this lack of movement is disappointing. ... anyone hear anything?

Comment

• Update timeline:
      Apply: 5/20/2013
      Test Chicago: 6/26/2013
      Eligibility letter: 7/06/2013
      PTT Detroit: 7/18/2013
      Interview Detroit: 7/13/2013
      Eligibility GS-9 9/13/2013
      E-Quip Certified: 9/23/2013
      Drug Test: 9/23/2013
      Medical: 9/26/2013
      BI ID Check 10/25/2013
      Poly: 10/30/2013
      Medical Follow up: 11/06/2014

Privious 2007 tester- Good Thin Letter 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by eric2a98 View Post
        Update timeline:
        Apply: 5/20/2013
        Test Chicago: 6/26/2013
        Eligibility letter: 7/06/2013
        PTT Detroit: 7/18/2013
        Interview Detroit: 7/13/2013
        Eligibility GS-9 9/13/2013
        E-Quip Certified: 9/23/2013
        Drug Test: 9/23/2013
        Medical: 9/26/2013
        BI ID Check 10/25/2013
        Poly: 10/30/2013
        Medical Follow up: 11/06/2014

Privious 2007 tester- Good Thin Letter 2010.
        I have a really weird feeling that a second round of calls will go out in the next couple of weeks. Why else would they still allow folks to go through the rest of the process? Hopefully you guys will have a nice Christmas gift!

Comment

• That would be the gift that "keeps on giving."

Comment

• Just took the Poly yesterday. Still waiting on my medical clearance. Medical exam date 10/06.

Comment

• Friend of a friend got the call yesterday. Calls are still going out. Don't PM me questions about their stuff b/c it's their business. Just wanted to let you guys know to not give up hope.

Comment

• Is anyone processing from San Juan, Miami or Tampa?

Comment

• Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. I am currently an 1811 going through the ATF process. Test 9/26; PTT 10/15; Panel interview 11/15. Two questions for all of you: 1) those that have gotten offer letters,...when do you report to FLTEC? 2) Are those getting letter going to CITP or SABT? Just seeing if those that only are doing SABT are waiting for the CITP guys to graduate and combine, or are there full SABT classes of 1811's. Best of luck to everyone.

Comment

• Hey JRJ,

Quick question for you. I am in the same process as well, tested

written 8-28
                    physical 10-15

but am waiting for a call for the panel interview. I was curious as to what region you tested the physical in and where your interview will be. You can PM, thanks, and appreciate it!

-Genesis

Comment

• jRj1811,

Can you send me a PM. I am an 1811 as well.

Comment

• Looks like there are quite a few current 1811s in the process.

Comment

• Most of which who are getting offers are getting them for CITP. If your already an 1811, you will be offered and placed in a SABT class. You will most likely wait for your hiring class to get through CITP. Congrats to the graduating SABT class today also!

Comment

• If you're a current 1811 you will show up about 2 days before the end of CITP. While the others are finishing you will do your in-process, admin, uniform issue and take your PT test. If you fail the PT test you may be sent home. If you pass, then you will join up with the CITP graduates and start together on day 1 of SABT. If you're DEA or FBI you will need to get those agencies to send certification that you have completed an equivalent of CITP or you will be forced to go through CITP. The fact that you are an FBI/DEA agent doesn't matter-this is an accreditation requirement from FLETC. Hope this helps.

Comment

• Just got my medical clearance letter yesterday. It took exactly two months from the date I took the medical to the date I received the clearance. Took my poly on 11/13. I guess I'm just waiting for "the call" now.

Comment

• Quite a number of us on here who are "done" and waiting. Anyone have solid info about the next class?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11254 users online. 246 members and 11008 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X