300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
    Wow, that's crazy they're delaying you guys that long.
    We are back in business....reporting back next week...anxious to get back to work!

Comment

• That's good news. Happy for you, man!

Comment

• Originally posted by StarkWood88 View Post
        That's good news. Happy for you, man!
        Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
          We are back in business....reporting back next week...anxious to get back to work!
          That's great news! Do work my friend! Oh, and if you have time, fill in those of us waiting for the call if you hear anything!

Comment

• Anyone else complete all steps and just waiting on BI to start? I spoke to the PSB and they said they are just getting back to work. Hopefully we hear next week so I can finish this process up for a third time lol, praying everything goes as planned this time. I was slated to go to FLETC in 2010, third time is a charm!
            Waiting for "The Date"

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureTrooper1 View Post
              Anyone else complete all steps and just waiting on BI to start? I spoke to the PSB and they said they are just getting back to work. Hopefully we hear next week so I can finish this process up for a third time lol, praying everything goes as planned this time. I was slated to go to FLETC in 2010, third time is a charm!
              That sucks man. Was it budget issues back then? I have completed everything (I think). Just waiting on a PIV. You're right about the PSB. They are back at work.

Comment

• When has it not been budget issues lol
                Waiting for "The Date"

Comment

When has it not been budget issues lol
                  Real talk. Hopefully it works out for you (and all of us)

Comment

Real talk. Hopefully it works out for you (and all of us)
                    Yes, I hope we all can fill these educated rumors of December and January classes. Hopefully they are doubled up as was originally mentioned then the second round of Schedule B hires will be in later classes. I would think that those of us under the original Schedule B announcement and, if there are any VRA announcement applicants still waiting, will be in these December/January classes. The second round of Schedule B testers just had or is about the have their PTT so they are not close enough to even be in consideration for Dec/Jan slots.
                    Waiting for "The Date"

Comment

• HQ called me yesterday to setup the interview next week. Since I already completed everything in 2010 they already expect that I should not have any issues. They said that they're looking to put me for a Jan/Feb class although they are trying to push me for a December class. Right now I have so many things crossed that I didn't imagine I could cross for this to happen. We'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by nestor2k View Post
                        HQ called me yesterday to setup the interview next week. Since I already completed everything in 2010 they already expect that I should not have any issues. They said that they're looking to put me for a Jan/Feb class although they are trying to push me for a December class. Right now I have so many things crossed that I didn't imagine I could cross for this to happen. We'll see.
                        Are you doing BI again? Anybody qualify for reciprocity and not have to do BI?

Comment

Yes I did. My BI met with me today to identify me. He just needed to verify my birth certificate and DL. He said that is all they are doing for me and that the rest of my background is good from my previous TS.
                          Waiting for "The Date"

Comment

• I haven't reached that part yet, but my feeling is that they'll do an update on it since they already did my BI

Originally posted by StarkWood88 View Post

Comment

Yes I did. My BI met with me today to identify me. He just needed to verify my birth certificate and DL. He said that is all they are doing for me and that the rest of my background is good from my previous TS.
                              Same thing I did when I met with my BI. Only it was about a week before the shutdown. Haven't heard anything else since the G opened back up. Only have the poly to do. Again.

Comment

• Are there any other VRA 2012 applicants out there in the same boat as I am waiting on the next steps since taking the PTT/Interview? Any further guidance/info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6829 users online. 352 members and 6477 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X