Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot believe there are people on law enforcement message board that would lie. The majority of us are over the ages of 21, which makes it even sadder.
    CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
    02/28/14-TSL Received
    03/18/14-PFT1/MED
    07/01/14-VBT/SI
    07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
    07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• I agree...i'm calling this one BS

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeDoctor View Post
        I agree...i'm calling this one BS
        +1. The very first thing that set off my BS meter was that he said he got a phonecall...a week after the announcement. No way in hell. I've always received an email several weeks later. Trolls suck.
        Last edited by GixxerSteve; 03-08-2012, 05:30 AM.
        "These aren't my pants"

Comment

• Sorry guys. Just got time to read the boards. I didn't mean to start a flame. But yes, I received a call from the ATF administrator in Sacramento. I guess it would make it really easy for the staff at the sacremento office to deduce the applicant list to who I am which is why I had chosen to create a new handle and be a bit general on my specific background. Take it for what it is worth. The fact that some Of you have never recieved a call, i know youre not familiar with the process and Probably never made it past round one. Im just trying To share my experience. No BS here
          Previous ATF and DEA folks can attest to calls and being cut.

Cthockey. To be clear, I'm still in the register for DEA. However, what I meant was that they halted hiring January of 2010. If anyone, I would have thought you would agree to that. PM me man
          Last edited by joseabellera; 03-08-2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• One other thing. For those who are truly interested in learning more details, I'll be more than happy to share in private messages.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseabellera View Post
              One other thing. For those who are truly interested in learning more details, I'll be more than happy to share in private messages.
              Please stop with your nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by joseabellera View Post
                Sorry guys. Just got time to read the boards. I didn't mean to start a flame. But yes, I received a call from the ATF administrator in Sacramento. I guess it would make it really easy for the staff at the sacremento office to deduce the applicant list to who I am which is why I had chosen to create a new handle and be a bit general on my specific background. Take it for what it is worth. The fact that some Of you have never recieved a call, i know youre not familiar with the process and Probably never made it past round one. Im just trying To share my experience. No BS here. Previous ATF and DEA folks can attest to calls and being cut.
                Dude, no one is buying it anymore. You can leave now.
                "These aren't my pants"

Comment

• I thought love was only true in faaairy tails....

Comment

• Jose,

I was an 07 multi tester for the ATF. I didn't receive phone calls until I was well into the process. I was contact via letter for my written test date and location. Everything is done by email now. There is simply no way they called you already. Especially since the test is going to administered by OPM. Stop trying to fool everyone.

Comment

• Lets change the topic, maybe to something more relevant to the thread.

Comment

• Patriot.... Don't hold me to it, but I believe if you took the new ATF test in 09 then you will not have to take the test again... if they EMAIL you or send you a LETTER to tell you to test then I would call them and submit your 2009 test results.... I took the TEA in 2007 in very cold Boston and it don't count so I know I have to test again... This should be easier then TEA I am told though.. not as much math
                        ATF
                        2007 app through Medical

Postal Inspector
                        2007 App/exam 1
                        Jan2012 IE/Exam2
                        AC/Poly/MI 4/12
                        Bi 5/12

Comment

• Originally posted by GSO View Post
                          Patriot.... Don't hold me to it, but I believe if you took the new ATF test in 09 then you will not have to take the test again... if they EMAIL you or send you a LETTER to tell you to test then I would call them and submit your 2009 test results.... I took the TEA in 2007 in very cold Boston and it don't count so I know I have to test again... This should be easier then TEA I am told though.. not as much math
                          Thanks a lot for your answer. When I come in contact with hiring personal, I'll definitely pass on the info here.

Comment

Last edited by Mark 11:24; 03-15-2012, 01:31 PM.
                            Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
                            Proverbs 16:3

Comment

• Mark,
                              I can attest to the fact that the timeline you saw is real. Whether or not they stick to it is anyone's guess. It was part of an email that was sent internally to ATF employees. In addition to the timeline it included a timeline for the IOI position as well as the number of SAs and IOIs going to each location.

I am not an ATF employee, I was simply forwarded the e-mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by o2force View Post
                                Mark,
                                I can attest to the fact that the timeline you saw is real. Whether or not they stick to it is anyone's guess. It was part of an email that was sent internally to ATF employees. In addition to the timeline it included a timeline for the IOI position as well as the number of SAs and IOIs going to each location.

I am not an ATF employee, I was simply forwarded the e-mail.
                                The info was on the 911 Jobs Forum...like all other information on these forums, I didn't take it to heart because I know things change in a heartbeat.
                                Last edited by Mark 11:24; 03-15-2012, 01:33 PM.
                                Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
                                Proverbs 16:3

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12682 users online. 348 members and 12334 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X