300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SnakeDoctor View Post
    How quick did the BI contact you after you released your e-QUIP and submitted the signature forms?
    About 3 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by StarkWood88 View Post
      There is a class currently going on right now. I actually wonder if they could run two classes simultaneously... Not uncommon at FLETC.
      Yeah you never know, I'm sure it could. It seems as if folks are being rushed for a reason. I would not be surprised if the ATF funded an October class.

Comment

• My guess is that they want to get everyone cleared under this FY's budget. Then start selecting best qualified candidates to fill the classes (November and Feb-14). But if there are more, I am sure no applicants would complain about that.

Comment

My guess is that they want to get everyone cleared under this FY's budget. Then start selecting best qualified candidates to fill the classes (November and Feb-14). But if there are more, I am sure no applicants would complain about that.
          I for one would not be complaining about that!

Comment

My guess is that they want to get everyone cleared under this FY's budget. Then start selecting best qualified candidates to fill the classes (November and Feb-14). But if there are more, I am sure no applicants would complain about that.
            There's a class in February?

Comment

• I heard 5 classes of 48 after September class.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlashTACP View Post
                I heard 5 classes of 48 after September class.
                Flash - I heard something similar also, but not 5. That's wild. I know a CITP class is 48, then the SABT class is 24. Unless only ATF has money to fill the CITP class. Roller coaster time!

Comment

I heard 5 classes of 48 after September class.
                  I like the number 48! That's a nice big number. Keep in minds folks that there could be applicants who are already 1811's and therefore would not have to complete CITP, just the SABT portion.

Comment

• 48 is my favorite number... Especially when you multiply it by 5.

Comment

• Anyone on here take the test on 8/26 in Nashville, TN? Was wanting to see if anyone received any results yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by todd_hinson View Post
                        Anyone on here take the test on 8/26 in Nashville, TN? Was wanting to see if anyone received any results yet.
                        I tested in Nashville, TN on 8/29. I have yet to receive results. My status on application manager says "Awaiting results-you will be notified" in bold black letters at the top and bottom of the page, I heard it was a good thing but I don't believe anything until I see it in writting. I don't know if anyone received results yet.

Comment

• I tested in Sacramento as well on 8/28, and have not heard anything.

Comment

• Check your emails August testers. I just my my NOR.

Comment

• Just got them today too. I am eligible to continue the process.

Comment

Check your emails August testers. I just my my NOR.
                                They must really be trying to speed things up if they are emailing them. I received my test results in the mail.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8826 users online. 249 members and 8577 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X