Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I can gather, it seems like if people pass the test, ATF field offices will contact the applicants directly. OPM only does the formal notification (via mail) of whether or not you passed the test.

Comment

• I received an email stating that I would be mailed a link to officially apply within the next week. This sounds like a good sign to me. This forum has been amazing and thanks to everyone for keeping us informed about what to expect.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimlv View Post
        I received an email stating that I would be mailed a link to officially apply within the next week. This sounds like a good sign to me. This forum has been amazing and thanks to everyone for keeping us informed about what to expect.
        This must be for another Schedule B announcement. I heard they didn't have enough people during the first round of Schedule B. Interesting.

Comment

I received an email stating that I would be mailed a link to officially apply within the next week. This sounds like a good sign to me. This forum has been amazing and thanks to everyone for keeping us informed about what to expect.
          I also received this email. Does anyone remember how soon they tested after their application was submitted? Also, how is the location determined for the test? Thanks!

Comment

• To all of those that made the July class congrats.... It is now full. Hopefully I'll make the September class.

Comment

I also received this email. Has anyone actually received a subsequent email with the link to apply yet?

Comment

• I tested on 6/20 and I received my results today. I'm eligible to move on to the interview.

Comment

• Does anyone know how soon you take the PT test after applying for the schedule b announcement on usajobs? I've heard the PT test is given before taking any written test or interviews.
                  ICE SA

Test-March 08
                  NOR-June 08
                  Panel-May 09
                  TO-Oct. 09
                  Medical/Drug Test-Nov./Dec.09
                  Medical/Drug Cleared-1/10
                  BI-Complete
                  FLETC Bound June 6th!

Comment

• Originally posted by HPD190 View Post
                    Does anyone know how soon you take the PT test after applying for the schedule b announcement on usajobs? I've heard the PT test is given before taking any written test or interviews.
                    It's after the exam and before the panel

Comment

• I tested on 6/26 and received my letter in the mail today stating I passed and will be contacted to continue onto the panel interview. Good luck to all others.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperRangerFan View Post
                        I tested on 6/20 and I received my results today. I'm eligible to move on to the interview.
                        How did you receive your results? I am actually at training for six weeks and will not have access to my mail. Did you get a phone call, email, or was it delivered by mail? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperRangerFan View Post
                          I tested on 6/20 and I received my results today. I'm eligible to move on to the interview.
                          How did you receive your results? I am actually at training for six weeks and will not have access to my mail. Did you get a phone call, email, or was it delivered by mail? Thanks.

Comment

• The NOR's came in the mail. I'm eligible as well. Why does the letter say the panel is next, yet others are saying the PTT is next. Which is it?

Comment

• PTT before panel

Comment

Last edited by tracker5431; 08-20-2013, 10:20 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4672 users online. 206 members and 4466 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X