Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The call comes with a location and a grade. You accept or decline. You could (in theory) ask for a different location and they might get back to you...or not. I know one agent who asked for a location modification for family reasons and got it. But he's the exception to the rule. There's about a 100 other people who want your job (literally) and the chances are they'll just call someone else. Your call may not come on the first day of offers. I know of someone who got it on the last day of the offers for that class. Good luck to you all.

Comment

• If you are already an 1811 are they bringing 12s and 13s as GS9 step00 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
        If you are already an 1811 are they bringing 12s and 13s as GS9 step00 ?
        GS 9 step 10 will be your highest grade.

Comment

• I originally applied back in Feb of 2012. Passed the entire process and was not competitive enough to make the VRA announcement. I was subsequently sent an invite for "schedule B". In talking to HR I Was led to believe that all or some candidates that passed everything and did not get offers would receive schedule B invites on top of those hand picked by the various offices. If that is accurate then my name would have been submitted twice ( from the previous VRA and from Agents at the Det office). I'm sure this was the case with other applicants. I curious to know however am I only going to be eligible for the location that submitted my name for schedule B consideration? I know of applicants that have recently received schedule B invites that had nothing to do with the VRA announcement and likewise have not even begun the process. For those of us that have completed everything and are not recieving calls to fill some of the vacancies for the upcoming classes is it because we will only be considered for positions where are names were submitted from? If ATF has applicants that are already complete with everything and they are rushing other candidates through to fill vacancies it seems as though something is abreast that I am unaware of...

Comment

• Any 2007 applicants who received the "good thin letter" testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by barrister View Post
              Any 2007 applicants who received the "good thin letter" testing?
              Yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Shane View Post
                The call comes with a location and a grade. You accept or decline. You could (in theory) ask for a different location and they might get back to you...or not. I know one agent who asked for a location modification for family reasons and got it. But he's the exception to the rule. There's about a 100 other people who want your job (literally) and the chances are they'll just call someone else. Your call may not come on the first day of offers. I know of someone who got it on the last day of the offers for that class. Good luck to you all.
                Thanks, and trust me, any offer will be accepted if I am lucky enough to get the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metro2 View Post
                  They give you one spot to pick from, I may be wrong but it seems like there is a selection board that picks your location. I think it is a take it or leave it situation. But it might be worth asking for something better, the worst that can happen is that they say no
                  Thanks for the info Metro.

Comment

• Has anyone got their EOD letters yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Metro2 View Post
                      Has anyone got their EOD letters yet?
                      Perhaps people are still being processed?

Comment

• Its good to see 07' applicants being contacted, good luck to you all, hopefully the long wait will pay off.

Comment

• How many of us out there are all wrapped up with everything (medical, poly, etc) and just waiting for a call?

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                            How many of us out there are all wrapped up with everything (medical, poly, etc) and just waiting for a call?
                            I am complete with everything.

Comment

• I am done with everything.

Comment

• Been done since the end of last year. Waiting.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17591 users online. 517 members and 17074 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X